Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

FutbolMarkt.com

Customer service is excellent and the app itself is super modern. We used at FutbolMarkt.com and it definitely made the site better and helped us get leads. Highly recommend!

June 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Kids Threads and Trends

This App Looks Great!!!!! This App answers all my questions when it comes to pop-up's. Thanks team!! Keep up the work.

June 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Misty Stream Co.

This app is amazing and bvery easy to use, a real life saver. one of the things that i like about it is that you can custonize the popups as much as you want

June 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Homes Finest

One of the best & easy to use apps I have ever seen. They have great designs as well as super easy to use. Just the perfect product combo.

My Garden Mate

This shipping bar is a lot better than the one with more reviews its really clean and its free. Dont see why u wouldnt wanna use it

Krümmel & Mirth

I like the customizations for the bar but I would like to be able to create a discount popup without requesting emails.

EFFENSHOES

GREAT APP WORKS REALLY WELL AND EASY TO GET STARTED AND ITS FREE LIKE REALLY FREE UNLIKE OTHERS THAT SAY THIER FREE AND ARENT

everlur

Great app. So many customization features. You can use a banner for an announcement or a popup to collect email addresses. So far love it.

May 31, 2019

Jaxon's Jewelers

Excellent!!! app I am impressed I have tried quite a few before I found this and so far this has been the best app for promo's

May 31, 2019

Sassy Becca

Great app! Easy to navigate and I can also integrate it to MailChimp so I don't have to manually input the collected email address

May 30, 2019