Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

MandarinSkin

great really great. like sooo great like really really great too great like so great and grat greatt graet reallly grear

June 19, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Bluetooth Fun

Great tool that I really enjoy using. It's a great app and is helping me to get a mailing list which is important for drop shippers.

June 19, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Wool Joy

I haven't use it enough to figure out anything wrong with it, but they have a good process to get reviews!

June 19, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

The Ripped Effect

Works as intended! Great APP and very useful customization features. May upgrade the version after a few test runs.

Bagshopgalore

I used this app to prompt customers to sign up for our email mailing list. I love it. It is super easy to personalize and I had no issues integrating it into my store. They do most of the work for you.

Classic Bond Decor

This is a bit ok, but there are some glitches. Not always working as planed on the pages. Can be better

June 19, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please send us an email to support@getsitekit.com whenever you encounter any problem with SiteKit. We are always here to help!

Air-Addicts

I wanted to collect some emails and they exceeded my expectations. Thanks for helping my business grow.

HellaStylish

The interface is very easy to navigate. The popups are highly customizable. The only thing is that you can't have multiple popups running simultaneously on the same page. Easily forgivable, given the other capabilities of this app. Overall very decent app.

June 18, 2019

Mind Bend Apparel

Great app. Professional layouts for your top bars and pop-ups. I am currently keeping it for my website.

June 18, 2019

Ecru Form

I tried 2 other apps for pop up email capture before I found Sitekit. Overall, it is the most visually appealing and does the job without being annoying. I’m super happy with it.

June 17, 2019