Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

HAYAT The authentic

Incredible. I love that. I wonder if it could do what I expected and it truly is the answer for subscribers.

May 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

deLIGHTful-Hertz

Good app
Works excellently. It's free to use and has other many in-app features that are vital to grow your store and provide social proof

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

WineToShare

I used the app to collect subscribers/emails now that Mailchimp is no longer an available App on Shopify. I also use it for banner announcements to let customers know if/when there are temporary breaks on our delivery schedule. The app is incredibly easy to use, intuitive and nice design. Love this app and would highly recommend it.

Desert Xiren

I am still new to the app, but so far I love how user friendly the app is. The only thing I would like to see improved would be the compatibility with mobile devices. This additional feature would be a wonderfully addition for in the go Entrepreneurs.

Atlantica Store

ENG
Perfect application for my store!
i've installed it in order to keep my client updated about shipping price of atlantica.store.
ITA
Ben realizzata e con strumenti di qualità, sto cercando di capire come farla rendere al meglio.

Atlantica.store

Nutrition Sure NS

Very easy to navigate and use, does a great job and very easy to notice it on the main page, thanks for making it available

Shop The Secret

Exactly what I needed! thank you SiteKit for this awesome free app. Super simple and easy to use. To anyone looking for a solid promo bar and popup app for your website, you can't go wrong with sitekit.

Shai's Corner

I'm a new e-commerce business just starting. This app has helped me with promotions and ads. It has increased traffic and I look forward to continuing using it.

J&M

We absolutely love Sitekit. It is super easy to use, and does exactly what it advertises. We have used it to successfully drive traffic to various areas of our site, to run promotions and help increase conversions. Thank you Sitekit!

Clenched

I use Kit with my daily promotions and it helps keep me on track with posting. Sometimes I will forget to post on my site and Kit reminds me and also come up with great content to post!