SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

WethePNW

I originally got this app to help my overall store's conversion rates and it is more than doing just that. It is beautiful and very easy to use. Highly recommended!

April 01, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

WaxonWare

This app looks very promising as it contains all the necessary features that increase conversions and leads as well, the dashboard interface is clean with high emphasis on UI and easy to use. We believe if utilized correctly it will replace a lot of apps that offer similar functionalities but with a reduced cost and better interface. Thank you Team !

Nina Trade

We've just installed a free SiteKit app. The interface proved to be friendly and easy to use, so we've created a smart bar to retrieve the email of a user. We immediately placed it at the top of our site, which proved to be the right move. You can look at nina-trade.com.

Indeed, through the SiteKit Smart bar, our new email list reported a new wave of followers.
We have not fully exploited the application because we use the free Sitekit application features.
We believe Premium features bring even better results.

In any case, the smart bar set brings concrete and visible results in a relatively short time.

Conclusion: The SiteKit application works perfectly in our case, so we can freely recommend it to other actions.

markenbegeistert

The app is great, I love the function to reach people before you leave the site. Definitely recommend it! And thereby also a strong conversion improvement. The app is only unfortunately very expensive for the existing features. Therefore, unfortunately, rather suitable for large shops, since it is very expensive.

April 01, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊 If you need a free trial of the app's premium features, please drop us an email to support@getsitekit.com. Many thanks!

getanybag.com

Started using SiteKit to see if it works. Over a month and I have 10 emails collected. I can't delete testing emails in app. It doesn't have GDPR feature for collecting emails. I am giving 5 star because they emailed me to give 5 star otherwise they will remove my free trial!!! It is one of the most expensive apps in shopify!

April 01, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please send us an email to support@getsitekit.com if you want to get the free trial of the app. Have a nice day!

Kinky Toy Store

This app has many great uses and integration possibilities. Great price that look great on your site. Recommend for all stores.

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊
Btw your store looks really stunning ;)

Trovu

Is a very complete app even the free version offers you a lot of features you can implement in your page, making it look pretty awesome

Grown Strong

It seems to work really well. After testing for a while we've seen extremely high conversion rate and highly recommend this app!

Mary Agrotechnologies

Took a while to finally found what I was looking for. So far so good. The setup process is intuitive and user interface clean.

CherryDoggy Oy

I just love SiteKit, and would not manage without it anymore! Thank you all you SiteKit people! I could not manage without SiteKit anymore.