Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

My Lady Cave Boutique

I totally love this app. You can use the sections exactly how you want and it is free. I would recommend this app to anyone.

July 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Au Beauty Lashes

I used the app to set up an email list pop-up and it was super easy! It was exactly what I wanted and easy to customize.

July 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Nobler-Marketing

all for freee!!! wow amazing. Very customizable! I really like it. although it would take time for the banner to load but it was so worth it.

July 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Shiny brill

Pour le moment, c'est super! Je n'ai rien de plus à dire parce que je viens de commencer à l'utiliser. Mes bon design, fonctionnalités sympas,

The Spree Bee

I used this app to help with getting conversions. I have only just started using the app, however, so far it looks very promising!

MyCause

Great just installed it and it's very intuitive and easy to use. Thank you for making this I think it will be a good edition to my website.

Skinny Bars

Easy to use and looks great. Great custom options and ties in really well with Shopify's discount code system to drive subscriptions.

Babybee Prams

Super easy to use, great functionality and a lot of customizable options for a free app. 100% recommend. Love it!

Aeron Brown Arts

Awesome and Simple. Customizations are simple. The Paid version is worth every penny. Worth it to build a mailing list for future orders.

In the Garden Coffees

I got this app to create a popup on my website. It seems to be working well. Thank you for making this app free. I enjoy that it is easy to customize.