Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Pretty Presets for Lightroom

This app is amazing and does all the same things that we were paying so much more for through other apps. Highly recommend!

July 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Crownedtrends

I will update this review. I downloaded Promotion Bars because I wanted a more clear CTA on my store. So far the bar is VERY attractive, once I learn more of the app's functionality I will come back with an in Depth review. Gracias :)

July 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

PanDom Co

love this app very awesome and helpful to my store. very easy use and helps to collect my costumers email for more sales

July 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Des Apparels&Accessories

Great app, easy to set up and no surprises. It works exactly as described in the description. I'll recommend it

Wakeman Nutrition

This was so easy to set up and I found the features ideal for what I need. I've yet to see the data I get but am pretty sure this is going to be great!

My Lady Cave Boutique

I totally love this app. You can use the sections exactly how you want and it is free. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Au Beauty Lashes

I used the app to set up an email list pop-up and it was super easy! It was exactly what I wanted and easy to customize.

Nobler-Marketing

all for freee!!! wow amazing. Very customizable! I really like it. although it would take time for the banner to load but it was so worth it.

Shiny brill

Pour le moment, c'est super! Je n'ai rien de plus à dire parce que je viens de commencer à l'utiliser. Mes bon design, fonctionnalités sympas,

The Spree Bee

I used this app to help with getting conversions. I have only just started using the app, however, so far it looks very promising!