Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Find My Socks

User friendly app! Easy to navigate and personalize for my needs. Recommended for new users to convert traffic.

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Monument Designs

great app! wish it integrated more mail services that are supported by shopify. thanks! keep up the good work!

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

VN Brasil Store

Excelente produto! Estou gostando bastante dele. Ainda estou testando, mas até agora está indo muito bem!

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Wear it Again SA

Thank you. Great App. Help to collect emails needed for campaigns. Would really recommend app. Easy to use

YOOTECO

This application is so good. Thank you. Installation is simple. It's easy to get the job done. This application is so good. Thank you. Installation is simple. It's easy to get the job done.

MixtaShop

MixtaShop.store:
C'est ce que je cherchais depuis longtemps....C'est vraiment indispensable pour mon site e-commerce.........Merci infiniment.
Vivement Recommandée.

Willow & Jae Boutique

Really user friendly and great layouts and options to choose from.

Potty Pearls™

I was looking for an app to provide pop ups for my website because I was using the header.SMH Very simple and easy. Thanks!

Holy Land Stuff

very nice app and designs for collecting customers emails ...hope can collect alot and save for email marketing camaigns

Pedidos Globales

I use this app to help me promote sales in my site! It’s very easy to use and looks very professional

June 13, 2019