Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

jaycorner.com

I downloaded 3 similar apps and this is the only one works. And it is free and super easy to use. Highly recommended.

May 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

ONENESS Naturals

Just installed it...seems good so far, easy to use...will update once I've played around with it a bit more

May 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

OnPointGolf.us

Great features and easy to use! Just the solution I was looking for. Clean interface and promotion builder tools.

May 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Belle Femme Boutique

Just adding SiteKit but so far looks great! It is allowing me to add a banner for email adds to help provide adds and promo codes to our customers.

May 22, 2019

Nyn To Fyv

Greatest move I've made for my online store! It's a one-stop place for all of my marketing needs, especially on a budget.

fariescollection

Very simple to set up. Now waiting to see what this app can do, but so far so good. I like how the banner looks on my site.

TheReiNventStore

Fair pricing, does what it says it does. Works very well. I'd give 6 stars if i could. Much appreciated!

BeautyBoops

Bonne application, simple d'utilisation. peut s'adapter a beaucoup de site internet. je recommande cette app

May 20, 2019

The Gentlemen's Mark

Great app, and free to use unless you want premium features, which I do highly recommend. This app allows you to drive more traffic and collect more emails.

May 17, 2019

Blow Up fashion

Its a very smart as appears on the top of my store and very helpfull on email capture and campains. Thanks for free .

May 17, 2019