Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

SmaartFox

super application pour les promotions ! je recommande a tout mes amis entrepreneurs d'utiliser cette application

May 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Squidgearoo

Easy and quick to use and good basic customisation options. The targeting options are good as well and you can do email or promotions

May 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Ahuriri Pharmacy Napier | New Zealand

This app is easy to install and seems to be working well on my site. I'll look forward to seeing what the results are from it.

May 28, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Spencer and Rutherford

Trialling it against other app options, and so far, so good! It would be even better if it had customisable font options.

All for Sale

i like the fact that you have a very simple interface and templates already on their Thank you guys for making my life easier

i-need-one.com

I've just installed the app and set it up and it looks great, Its easy to set up. I'm looking forward to the results!

Fashion And Icon

I used this app after trying a few other apps for announcement bar, this app super easy and user friendly plus it's free. give it a try. highly recommended.

THE BMP SHOP

Great free promotional App. Perfect for someone just getting started, although I don't plan on changing to a similiar, paying app anytime soon :D No reason to.

Closetstore.in

Great app but need some more functionalities as took time to learn. But a good one to use for offers

jaycorner.com

I downloaded 3 similar apps and this is the only one works. And it is free and super easy to use. Highly recommended.

May 23, 2019