Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

TyzGirlz

NICE APP. I START TO USE IS TODAY
SO FAR ITS VERY GOOD
I LIKE IT VERY VERY VERY MUCH
OK? MINUM 100 CHAR

Hana Pet Bank

I am really happy to use this tool to make many features like announcement, email targeting, etc at very easy of use.

Queens Adorned Boutique

I would absolutely recommend this app especially if you aren't as computer savvy as others. This is really easy to use.

Doggy Debonair

I used this app for some new customer offer banners. So easy to install and use. I'd definitely recommend it.

techfit.in

Excellent App to install for startup Shopify stores!!!. Best design and easy to customize. Thank you

Rose from Africa

love it and its free!! gets the job done easily and i can even link my mail chimp to it its great. there re some in app purchases tho other than that its decent.

ilhafashion

No momento estou ainda entendendo e implementando o app no site, todavia me parece muito funcional. Estou gostando. Sugiro disponibilizar também em Português BR.
Parabéns a todo a equipe.

Best Find 24

Overall really easy to use, easy to design, and implement. Looks good on the site excited to see if it works.

UNRLY Brand

mithanni

Very successful. Mailchimp integration is very nice. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to build an email newsletter!