Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Casa MiXX

I used this app with new employment, thanks it's a great app :) .....................................

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Trendy Socks

I used this app for email popups, it really does the job without too much hassle, there was however slight glitch when you want to edit a page url of an existing popup campaign, it doesn't seem to save changes correctly. Overall very good for a free app.

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

EleganziaToYou

Strated using it just recently and very pleased. Pretty simple to use and very beginners-friendly ))) Found it quite a good one to start with. Thank you

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

WHATLOFFICIAL

GREAT APP SO FAR. I WILL KNOW IN TIME MORE ABOUT THE USAGE. I ENJOY THE CUSTOMIZATION OF THE APP AS WELL.

Boho South

I used this app for the email signup pop up feature. It worked great for being free. Well definitely use it for other things

Elsy Tails

Nice app! Easy to use and different than most of the other pop up apps. It’s not intrusive for the customer but it still gets their attention

Kiss My Gifts

Love it, helps greatly in my marketing efforts and helps to increase my conversion rates. I highly recommend it!

VB Xiang Yuan Ge 祥缘阁

great.......................................................................................................................................

ProjectFAITH

Love it, very simple! I just started up my shop and I've been looking for something affordable for my announcements. I like this.

Real Boscolo

Por enquanto atende bem ao que eu imaginava...
Como instalei hoje, volto para deixar um feedback melhor ema alguns dias...