Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Atlantica Store

ENG
Perfect application for my store!
i've installed it in order to keep my client updated about shipping price of atlantica.store.
ITA
Ben realizzata e con strumenti di qualità, sto cercando di capire come farla rendere al meglio.

Atlantica.store

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Nutrition Sure NS

Very easy to navigate and use, does a great job and very easy to notice it on the main page, thanks for making it available

Shop The Secret

Exactly what I needed! thank you SiteKit for this awesome free app. Super simple and easy to use. To anyone looking for a solid promo bar and popup app for your website, you can't go wrong with sitekit.

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Shai's Corner

I'm a new e-commerce business just starting. This app has helped me with promotions and ads. It has increased traffic and I look forward to continuing using it.

J&M

We absolutely love Sitekit. It is super easy to use, and does exactly what it advertises. We have used it to successfully drive traffic to various areas of our site, to run promotions and help increase conversions. Thank you Sitekit!

Clenched

I use Kit with my daily promotions and it helps keep me on track with posting. Sometimes I will forget to post on my site and Kit reminds me and also come up with great content to post!

Vault Labs

Very helpful. Not to mention its free, not many things are anymore. Definitely worth getting. install it now.

NuuSol™

Extremely easy to install, and utilize the app. It allowed us to improve the look of our site dramatically. Highly recommend this!

Accessory Place

WOW I couldn't believe its free...absolutely an amazing and must have app.
Wish they have more apps since I would probably install all.....

Kings Court Apparel

I use this site to help build my store I love it !!! it's great free and helps myself and my family :P thanks again so much !!!! keep up the great work