Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Misfits and Macaroons

I am using this app to help me with promos and e-mail collections and it is really user friendly. Was able to easily make good looking pop-ups and was able to easily collect email addresses. Loving it so far. Will update in about 30 days.

May 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

The Wedding Spot

I am using this app to help me with promos and e-mail collections and it is really user friendly. Was able to easily make good looking pop-ups and was able to easily collect email addresses. Very happy with this app.

May 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

TopShelf

One of my favorite free apps. So grateful that it is free because most free apps don't run this smoothly!

Casual Modista

Sitekit is very simple to use and very customizable add-on to any store. In our case, we use it to promote discounts. Highly recommend it.

Kool Paradise

This app is really great for letting people know about discounts on your store. Actually you can just about message anything to your customers. great app, i love it.

Her Pedestal

I used this app to help me gain more info in order to email market. The wheel is extremely beneficial.

getgoodsdeals

It is an amazing app to provide better marketing inside of the website, Therefore, clients would be more encopurgaged to buy.

Suave Home

I Like SiteKit because it allows me to push promotions to all my new and regular customers. Would definitely suggest a few more themes, but other than that, I'm enjoying it.

Tiny Empire Canada

it works well! I enjoy the multiple options to build pop ups on specific pages. Definitely recommend it.

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

I uploaded this app today as I was looking for a promotion app that was not distracting to my visitors but would benefit them and this app does exactly that! The display is crisp and professional looking. Check out their demo store and you will be impressed at the options available.