Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

Viviah's Fashion Trends

I love this app is excellent usage for my website at Viviahs.com. I recommend this free app to anybody or anyone needs to boost their website appearance. Nothing but love for this app. Thank you.

LUMBAR STRENGTH

Great app really helps with the site and will definitely recommend to everyone. Waiting to see new features

April 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Jelly Cases

Amazing app! Everything it's nice and well supported! No bugs ans awesome support by all the staff fron Sitekit. Incredible app, you should install it!

April 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Worldwide Authentic Accessories

love it its very good it works for me i use it and its gotten me sales, highly reccommend to any sellers

Life's a Beach

This App is the Best .. it's easy to install and helps a lot .. keep the good work .. Love it.. Very Recommended

Chefnbox

I loved the app the way it is supposed to work. I would highly recommend the app for all eCommerce startups

Affording

Great app ive been trying out and using sitekit promotion bar and popup for a few weeks and im impressed i really like how easy to use really makes for an easy to use helpful app i dont even need think about trying other similar typee app cause sitekit promotion bar and popup has it all you wont be disappointed nothing but good things to say about the experience using sitekit

Wealthy Woman Movement

I absolutely love Sitekit. I use it for my online boutique whenever I need to make important announcements. It makes my site look beautiful as well as professional. Highly recommended!!

MISSJABOUTIQUE

The best apps so far on Shopify. I love it and it is very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone.

Enfatu'ated Lux Extensions

This App has really caused my website to excel and has increased conversions! Awesome!! I actually recommend this to anyone who's trying to upsell on their site!