Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

Oahuu Surf Store

The application is very good, very practical and has a lot of use to use in my store. Many thanks to all Sitekit staff who are always ready to help. It is a great site for those who like to work with online marketing.

April 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Areon + Areon

Really good, extensibility is amazing. Works very well. I like their email collection methods which adds to the size of our audience. The app has a free version as well for all the beginnings. To improve, more functions or features in the drop down bar would be nice to further hook in customers

April 22, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

TerraOra

I love this app. So easy to use and highly configurable. Please keep developing it as it makes life so easy and it is literally touch of a button.

Coral Bay Distributors

I really haven't had time to use the app fully but what I have seen, I am happy with, I will continue to review the app and no doubt I will follow up on this comment sometime in the future.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for choosing SiteKit for your site😊 Please try the app and let us know your feedback afterward. If you need any support, kindly shoot us an email to support@getsitekit.com. Cheers!

IOanyThing

Great promotional apps which help to get get more sales.
Recommended apps to install for your Shopify store.

Shopping online store

Gostei muito do aplicativo, e ótimo para fazer campanhas gratuitas, torço muito para que continue sendo gratuito pelo menos até eu começar ter lucros no meus site.

April 22, 2019

Muito obrigado pelo seu comentário! Este é um grande impulso para a equipe!

Renda3 Shop

This is a better app. I recommend everyone who wants to increase their sales and also increase their conversion rate! Install it now! I'm very happy!

Retro Babes Boutique

Love this app! makes it so easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to use if you are tech challenged like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House of Ke'Chic

So far so good! I currently use the social proof app. It makes customers comfortable placing orders when they are able to see other orders. The site kit app works great with social proof.

Shop Board Lifestyle

J'ai découvert cette application bien j'adore, très facile d'utilisation, effectivement les propositions sont colorées, originales l'application est claire dans sa conception.