Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Pet Treasures

This app is really user friendly and makes it easy to make enticing pop up marketing pieces. Perfect for any website at the best cost!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

The Unicorn Mermaid Club

So far so good!!! Looks like it's a great addition to my site so far! I am hoping it will help me gain more subscribers!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

HarajukuXShirt

Gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Reïva Health

Dont like normal pop up, this is less intrusive ! That was the little thing that was missing form my site !

Casa MiXX

I used this app with new employment, thanks it's a great app :) .....................................

Trendy Socks

I used this app for email popups, it really does the job without too much hassle, there was however slight glitch when you want to edit a page url of an existing popup campaign, it doesn't seem to save changes correctly. Overall very good for a free app.

EleganziaToYou

Strated using it just recently and very pleased. Pretty simple to use and very beginners-friendly ))) Found it quite a good one to start with. Thank you

WHATLOFFICIAL

GREAT APP SO FAR. I WILL KNOW IN TIME MORE ABOUT THE USAGE. I ENJOY THE CUSTOMIZATION OF THE APP AS WELL.

Boho South

I used this app for the email signup pop up feature. It worked great for being free. Well definitely use it for other things

Elsy Tails

Nice app! Easy to use and different than most of the other pop up apps. It’s not intrusive for the customer but it still gets their attention