SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

Vault Labs

Very helpful. Not to mention its free, not many things are anymore. Definitely worth getting. install it now.

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

NuuSol™

Extremely easy to install, and utilize the app. It allowed us to improve the look of our site dramatically. Highly recommend this!

Accessory Place

WOW I couldn't believe its free...absolutely an amazing and must have app.
Wish they have more apps since I would probably install all.....

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Kings Court Apparel

I use this site to help build my store I love it !!! it's great free and helps myself and my family :P thanks again so much !!!! keep up the great work

Mycoolgearshop

Great app, easy to install and easy to follow to get it set up and running in no time at all. Just got it so can't give stats yet

GentlemansApproval

Looks very sleek and fits my website, doesn’t look like a cheap software. I will continue to use this app on my e commerce website.

Crystal Palace Lighting

The pop up wheel is a great Idea, a bit of fun for customers. I recommend this app and will upgrade once my trail is over

THECOOLERSIDE.COM

Love this app! Simple to use. Very useful. I use this app in its most simplest of ways so not sure if my feedback will help much. Good luck!

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Shopbmarie

I just started using this app and it has only been a few days. I will give more feedback in a month.

Oceanu del Caribe

Easy to use and very useful. You can change the design appearance and colors. The best part is FREE!