Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Femingos Empório Criativo

It allowed me to alert my clients that we'll take a short break, its working well so far

July 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

The Paint Syndicate

Love this app! Easy to use and very straightforward. Will surely help our store's campaign.

July 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Karen Hurley

Love this app.. it does exactly what I needed and could colour code to fit with my branding.. highly recommend

July 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Enter Player 3

This app is great! I wish they would integrate with Market Hero but maybe in the future. Other than that it's awesome

INKCru & Co

Seems great so far. Would be nice to go back and edit a campaign without having to start over again once it is live. Very easy to use and set up pop ups to capture emails.

INKCru.com

Nosy Hippo

Easy Promotion bar, easy customization and great background graphics. It's also free which is a plus.

Fab Naykura

Great APP, wish they had more free options but i love it. i highly recommend. would use in all my Shopify stores. its great to use starting out

Manvscakes LLC

Super easy to use! Quick and helpful. I would recommend this service to all of my professional peers.

Good Good Shirts

good good so far. u gotta get it kids. The app has a super quick set up and customization. Great for my site.

Toyday

I like this!that's pretty cool!!!!!!!!!It's free.HAha,It's esat to use,guys! OMG.I really like this!

July 11, 2019