SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

Empire Paw

I spend all day looking for app such as this one but they all failed one way or another. SiteKit solved all my problems at once.
Very friendly App I strongly recommend it

May 06, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Goddess Bath And Body

This is a wonderful app. Just downloaded it and was able to list all my promotions in a nice pop up. So cool, And its free. Super!c

May 06, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Coiffed Perfect

Best Email Catcher App on Shopify... works seamlessly I will recommend to friends. Professional look and ease of use.

ZanaFlow

This app really does what it says! Thank so much for this and really looking forward for more great features!

May 03, 2019

Osai Style

This app is easy to use and I saw instant results with my first campaign. This is a great email marketing app.

May 03, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

emotionless wear

Helped me capture emails. Thanks a lot, even for the free app. Very great support team. Would purchase!!

Incredible Gift Shop

Excellent and using it in our other store. Customers respond well to this app. It will boost your engagement with potential customers and help you get new leads. A must have app.

Point One

I installed the app recently and found that the App is extremely easy to use and has tons of different options.
Good

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

KĀIKOS LTD.

I recently installed this app. I am new to shopify and i found that this app was extremely easy to use with great functionality and flexibility.

papetperfect

Great app. I'm very new to this and find everything overwhelming, but this is great and very easy to use.