Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE shipping bar, Email capture tool, Newsletter Email popups

My Garden Mate

This shipping bar is a lot better than the one with more reviews its really clean and its free. Dont see why u wouldnt wanna use it

June 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Krümmel & Mirth

I like the customizations for the bar but I would like to be able to create a discount popup without requesting emails.

June 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

EFFENSHOES

GREAT APP WORKS REALLY WELL AND EASY TO GET STARTED AND ITS FREE LIKE REALLY FREE UNLIKE OTHERS THAT SAY THIER FREE AND ARENT

June 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

everlur

Great app. So many customization features. You can use a banner for an announcement or a popup to collect email addresses. So far love it.

May 31, 2019

Jaxon's Jewelers

Excellent!!! app I am impressed I have tried quite a few before I found this and so far this has been the best app for promo's

May 31, 2019

Sassy Becca

Great app! Easy to navigate and I can also integrate it to MailChimp so I don't have to manually input the collected email address

SmaartFox

super application pour les promotions ! je recommande a tout mes amis entrepreneurs d'utiliser cette application

Squidgearoo

Easy and quick to use and good basic customisation options. The targeting options are good as well and you can do email or promotions

Ahuriri Pharmacy Napier | New Zealand

This app is easy to install and seems to be working well on my site. I'll look forward to seeing what the results are from it.

May 28, 2019

Spencer and Rutherford

Trialling it against other app options, and so far, so good! It would be even better if it had customisable font options.

May 28, 2019