SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

Point One

I installed the app recently and found that the App is extremely easy to use and has tons of different options.
Good

KĀIKOS LTD.

I recently installed this app. I am new to shopify and i found that this app was extremely easy to use with great functionality and flexibility.

May 02, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

papetperfect

Great app. I'm very new to this and find everything overwhelming, but this is great and very easy to use.

May 02, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Arte Kuu

Excellent application to use popups and generate subscribers. Also to make announcements with the topbars

Jaffe Designer Jewelry

Happy to tell you that SiteKit offers exactly what I was looking for, Better than expected. With this app I can be customize to match my store. If you looking to capture emails from your site's visitors and increase your list, offering at the same time some type of offer, this App is it. thanks Guys

Athletic Freaks

Great app! simple and easy to use. can create any pop up on any page very easy to design. It will definitely will help to improve conversion

Monocu Electronics

Great app love it how easy it is to use and all the many options for different types of promos that you are able to do with it. Really a great app.

Misfits and Macaroons

I am using this app to help me with promos and e-mail collections and it is really user friendly. Was able to easily make good looking pop-ups and was able to easily collect email addresses. Loving it so far. Will update in about 30 days.

The Wedding Spot

I am using this app to help me with promos and e-mail collections and it is really user friendly. Was able to easily make good looking pop-ups and was able to easily collect email addresses. Very happy with this app.

TopShelf

One of my favorite free apps. So grateful that it is free because most free apps don't run this smoothly!