Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

TheCatCarpet™

OMG really for free, the best app in the app store!!! thank you!!! I recommend it to all my friends now!

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Beast Desire

ITS AN AMAZING APP TO MARKET, THANK TO THE CREATOR......................................................................

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Cervezas Canallas

Great app! Very simple screen to build your own pop up. For me is enough, but I would like more pop ups desings, could be this is the unique negative thing that for me should improve. But in general, very good :)

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

La Papillon

Just got this app but it has been brilliant so far free to use lots of customisation and easy to navigate

Perfect Cart

I just started using the app and I hope it does the work as it says,but so far it looks great to me.

Pruestore

Dear GOD... this is the best looking UI for Email Pop-Ups in the entire Shopify store! I will use this and even pay for it without a doubt.

G-Shock Canada

Switched to this from using Privy app which changed to an outrageous pricing plan. So far so good, easy to set up.

Mini Joy

Love it. Looks great. Would only add an option of different fonts. Other thank that really happy with it.

Ahazze

testando. muito facil de entender ele

Out & About Athletics

Best Pop Up Yet!! Very easy to use and gets the job done! The interface is professional and fun to work with.