SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

Kool Paradise

This app is really great for letting people know about discounts on your store. Actually you can just about message anything to your customers. great app, i love it.

May 02, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Her Pedestal

I used this app to help me gain more info in order to email market. The wheel is extremely beneficial.

getgoodsdeals

It is an amazing app to provide better marketing inside of the website, Therefore, clients would be more encopurgaged to buy.

May 02, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Suave Home

I Like SiteKit because it allows me to push promotions to all my new and regular customers. Would definitely suggest a few more themes, but other than that, I'm enjoying it.

Tiny Empire Canada

it works well! I enjoy the multiple options to build pop ups on specific pages. Definitely recommend it.

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

I uploaded this app today as I was looking for a promotion app that was not distracting to my visitors but would benefit them and this app does exactly that! The display is crisp and professional looking. Check out their demo store and you will be impressed at the options available.

Vapos Mexico

I used this app for the pop ups and it works really well. Also the idea of the roulette is pretty awesome and the exit intent also. well done guysd

Saunas and Beyond

i used this app to help with conversions. i would recommend it to everyone that wants to increase conversions, i used it to help with Pop ups and promotion bars to let our customers know what discounts we have going on now.
This is the best

Revved Up Horticultural Services

Simple to use and effective tool for my site. Will create more urgency for my customers to buy! Great! :)

PHONEFASHION

This app does exactly what it should and it does it very good. Simple and clean - that's how it should be!