Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

StyleFash

Easy to use. I'm a newbie in e-commerce and I'm already learning a bit with the use of this app. Pretty sure I'll have sales.

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Jennifer's Island

Easy to use and creative app! We enjoyed using the different targeting strategies offered by the app to increase conversions!

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Fashioné

I like it! It was a thing of the cool such and with stuff I am just spamming words so I can Get this review over with, since the app kept spamming me with "PLEASE RATE THE APP". Which was annoying but meh.

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

HUH. Store

Still new to the app but it seems to work really nicely and has some great design options. Very easy to use for anyone unfamiliar with web design and code.

Discount Hockey

Very easy to use and install. I would recommend this to any fellow shops in our industry. A+++++++++

RES IPSA

I used this app to collect email addresses. I'd rather a pop-up box than a banner appear, but for a free tool it's great.

Vigilante Apparel

I used the app for the pop-up and notification bar. Super easy to use, did exactly what I was looking for !! ++ it is free !!

A.Nicole Designs

Perfect! Just what I was looking for to capture emails and link to MailChimp. Setting it up was very easy and user-friendly.

Sparkle and Comfort

Very easy to install and set-up, thank you. Look forward to seeing the long term results. Just what I needed for my e-commerce store.

Vivalex Milkie

Loving the app so far - it's exactly what I need for launch and very intuitive and easy to use. Thanks