Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

DT Scooters

This app has been a great replacement for Privy we are satisfied with all that it offer and are glad to be able to combine features into one app.

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

LOVE DOT, Inc.

Awesome tool. Super simple to use and navigate. I wish I could change the fonts, that's the only drawback.

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

🍓Ichigo

The app is easy to setup and configure. The interface walks you through it all with great previews. Love it

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Pulpuri. The Gear and Hobby Store

Extremely easy to use and well designed. Very happy that I chose SiteKit! Inexpensive way to collect emails and social proof.

Olli+Lime

Just getting it installed. Seems easy to use. Will be back later with a more detailed performance review.

Khalindi Shop

Amei demais esse App. Vai me ajudar bastante nas conversões e email marketing. muito obrigado mesmo.

Leverage101

Really good guys you can customize everything and even take the brand watermark off. Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Ozean Store

It does what it says, nice interface and good customer service. Looking forward to new features as it is good to get more conversions.

July 8, 2019

Hi, we are very sorry for this issue. We contacted you via your email to work this out. Could you please check your email? Thanks!

shopienco

I used this app on my shop myself it was very easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maker Pin Co.

I appreciate how easy this app is to use! Not to mention it's free is a huge plus and great. Thank you! It was super easy and simple to use.

July 7, 2019