Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

Vigilante Apparel

I used the app for the pop-up and notification bar. Super easy to use, did exactly what I was looking for !! ++ it is free !!

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

A.Nicole Designs

Perfect! Just what I was looking for to capture emails and link to MailChimp. Setting it up was very easy and user-friendly.

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Sparkle and Comfort

Very easy to install and set-up, thank you. Look forward to seeing the long term results. Just what I needed for my e-commerce store.

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Vivalex Milkie

Loving the app so far - it's exactly what I need for launch and very intuitive and easy to use. Thanks

DT Scooters

This app has been a great replacement for Privy we are satisfied with all that it offer and are glad to be able to combine features into one app.

LOVE DOT, Inc.

Awesome tool. Super simple to use and navigate. I wish I could change the fonts, that's the only drawback.

🍓Ichigo

The app is easy to setup and configure. The interface walks you through it all with great previews. Love it

Pulpuri. The Gear and Hobby Store

Extremely easy to use and well designed. Very happy that I chose SiteKit! Inexpensive way to collect emails and social proof.

Olli+Lime

Just getting it installed. Seems easy to use. Will be back later with a more detailed performance review.

Khalindi Shop

Amei demais esse App. Vai me ajudar bastante nas conversões e email marketing. muito obrigado mesmo.