SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

Zollpa

the best app I ever used it changed my life and today I'm a new improved man!

May 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Vitrine lojas Online

Quero agradecer a oportunidade e dizer que esse app tem ajudado muito minha loja, e um excelente app e pretendo assim que a loja comecar a vender mais adquirir a versão completa pois a gratis e EXECELENTE. Muito obrigado.

May 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Hobby Sense

Promotion bar & popup - is an incredible tool for announcements. Actually is the best announcement bar we ever used

SatinBoutique

Kit is a good outfit to work with. Good support. I use Kit on my site but feel i do not need SiteKit at this time.

Snuffle Shop

I really like this app, it's very user-friendly and an asset to my store especially getting followers

Jewelbots

Looks great! Happy to be testing it. We'll see! Fourty five more letters. Actually seventy four. Hi!

Bumble Button

Im not sure just trying to learn it. It seems like a great tool and I will update my review once I learn more about it.

CyberGenius

Really love this app. Hoping this will be free forever! Easy and professional it will help you reach a good and professional level on you store

CIHUAH

This app is very useful and easy to understand. There is different type of option that are very interesting.

Vessel Artwork

I've only used it once so far, and its working well for my small store :) the only thing I wish it had (unless it does and I can't find it) was a feature where you can schedule it to show in your store and when to stop showing. That way I could get all my sale announcements in order ahead of time and not have to worry about going in every sale day and posting it! Other than that, it's working great

-Vessel Artwork