Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

Cartifying

I liked the app but because of 2 things, I am uninstalling it.
1. You have not given the option to choose font or its size. The bar looks quite huge on mobile eating up half of the space.
2. When it is a completely free app then why is sitekit name mentioned under the promotional bar? If at all it is mentioned then how does one remove it if you have any paid services for this app you guys should mention it clearly.
It's a great app but these things need to be fixed.

June 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are working on improving the app to make it better every day. Thanks again :)

sakane

pop up bar doesnt work sometimes, i loged into my site with different brwosers and different computers and it only work 3 times out of like 7

June 11, 2019

We are very sorry for this issue. Could you shoot us an email to support@getsitekit.com so that we can investigate further for you? Thanks!

Mystic Soul Online Boutique

Used it for pop up subscribers and it worked great but Couldn’t get subscribers emails exported!!!!!

April 25, 2019

We are sorry for the issue. We have checked and seen that the exporting features have been working properly on your store. We ourselves exported your email list and sent it to you via your email. Please check your email inbox. Thanks!

Coral Bay Distributors

I really haven't had time to use the app fully but what I have seen, I am happy with, I will continue to review the app and no doubt I will follow up on this comment sometime in the future.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for choosing SiteKit for your site😊 Please try the app and let us know your feedback afterward. If you need any support, kindly shoot us an email to support@getsitekit.com. Cheers!

The Accessory ShopSpot

I have yet to use this app to its full potential, but for now, I will experiment and see if it's worth keeping