SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

Closetstore.in

Great app but need some more functionalities as took time to learn. But a good one to use for offers

Auxlink

I used this app to help me do pop up on my website. very handy and easy to use. It would be nicer if I can do more.

May 17, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. Could you please drop us an email to support@getsitekit.com letting us know what more you need. We will be working on it right away. Thanks!

Mycoolgearshop

Great app, easy to install and easy to follow to get it set up and running in no time at all. Just got it so can't give stats yet

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Shopbmarie

I just started using this app and it has only been a few days. I will give more feedback in a month.

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Suave Home

I Like SiteKit because it allows me to push promotions to all my new and regular customers. Would definitely suggest a few more themes, but other than that, I'm enjoying it.

May 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

DooMahickeys

Farely simple to use and lots of customization abilities. I am just getting started so I don't know everything about it yet.

May 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

Affording

Great app ive been trying out and using sitekit promotion bar and popup for a few weeks and im impressed i really like how easy to use really makes for an easy to use helpful app i dont even need think about trying other similar typee app cause sitekit promotion bar and popup has it all you wont be disappointed nothing but good things to say about the experience using sitekit

April 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

Ronuo

Good app, but pop-up will cover the whole page on mobile, cannot customize the pop-up appearance. Still worthy to use.

April 22, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are still working to improve the app and will fix the issue soon. Thanks!

Vervaine

I used this app to place a banner on my home page. Worked well. But now SiteKit is unaccessable. I get a server error message when I click the add so I can't edit my banner. Can't contact support cos of the same error.
Update: App is up and running again after a while. No issues now.

April 10, 2019

Hi, we are very sorry about the issue you have got with our SiteKit app. We are working on this and just sent you an email. Could you please check your email? Thanks!

JAGE HANDMADE

so far okay.just did it for first time.and free of charge.easy to deal with . no logo appear on the box

Previous 1