Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

Classic Bond Decor

This is a bit ok, but there are some glitches. Not always working as planed on the pages. Can be better

June 19, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please send us an email to support@getsitekit.com whenever you encounter any problem with SiteKit. We are always here to help!

HellaStylish

The interface is very easy to navigate. The popups are highly customizable. The only thing is that you can't have multiple popups running simultaneously on the same page. Easily forgivable, given the other capabilities of this app. Overall very decent app.

June 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Find My Socks

User friendly app! Easy to navigate and personalize for my needs. Recommended for new users to convert traffic.

June 17, 2019

BabyWayMarket

beautiful design, easy to use, actually works, however limited functionality! need more options such as different kinds of widgets, types of pop-ups, etc and facebook pixel integration

June 11, 2019

Hi Rise Cart

This isn't bad for a free app. It seems to have limits on how many words one can add to an announcement. While it allows for one to use his or her own words, it seems to prevent one from going over a certain number of words. Not sure if it's my browser or some glitch or a certain number of words it won't accept to save. What irritated me at first is that it does not explain why it won't save what I took a long time to think and write. So I'm guessing that it has to do with having a certain word limits perhaps. Anyways, it's definitely useful in that it does do what it suppose to do once installed.

June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We are also sorry for this inconvenience. Our data shows that a short message will convert better, so we limit the character to make your message highly converted. If you need anything, please shoot us an email to support@getsitekit.com. Thanks!

Krümmel & Mirth

I like the customizations for the bar but I would like to be able to create a discount popup without requesting emails.

June 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Spencer and Rutherford

Trialling it against other app options, and so far, so good! It would be even better if it had customisable font options.

May 28, 2019

Closetstore.in

Great app but need some more functionalities as took time to learn. But a good one to use for offers

May 27, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Auxlink

I used this app to help me do pop up on my website. very handy and easy to use. It would be nicer if I can do more.

May 17, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. Could you please drop us an email to support@getsitekit.com letting us know what more you need. We will be working on it right away. Thanks!

Mycoolgearshop

Great app, easy to install and easy to follow to get it set up and running in no time at all. Just got it so can't give stats yet

May 9, 2019