SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

fariescollection

Very simple to set up. Now waiting to see what this app can do, but so far so good. I like how the banner looks on my site.

May 21, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

TheReiNventStore

Fair pricing, does what it says it does. Works very well. I'd give 6 stars if i could. Much appreciated!

May 21, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

BeautyBoops

Bonne application, simple d'utilisation. peut s'adapter a beaucoup de site internet. je recommande cette app

May 20, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

The Gentlemen's Mark

Great app, and free to use unless you want premium features, which I do highly recommend. This app allows you to drive more traffic and collect more emails.

May 17, 2019

Blow Up fashion

Its a very smart as appears on the top of my store and very helpfull on email capture and campains. Thanks for free .

May 17, 2019

Master Purveyors, Inc.

Great app. It has finally allowed me to promote our discounts across our whole website. An app everyone needs.

May 14, 2019

FerBabies

Works well and smooth. Able to show fast pop up and smart bar as my announcement. Thank you SiteKit.

May 14, 2019

Acura Systems

I use this app for promotion bars. It is really good. We might try the win wheel also. I hope you can keep it for free.

Postal Worker Tees

Really nice looking promotion bar. Works nice and smooth and doesn't slow down my website.. Give it a try

migrabe

I like the app, I really do. Maybe one day I will switch to Spanish because my inglish is very bad. I will like Kit en Spanish. Thank you..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26