Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, Email capture tools, Email popups

All Things Good Shop

I used this app for promotions. It has done a great job by me. Juts keep up the great work and upload more amazing features.

MetaPora

Just started, feels good, let's see how it goes. The setup was easy, the interface is excellent, the pop-ups appear fast. thank you!

WatchYou

Great app, it's helping me to improve my sales and my connection with my customers. I recommend it!!!

Covane US

This app is very simple to use and good looking templates. Aesthetics are nice. The coupon code pop up form helps my conversions.

Just Bathe

Creating the pop-ups were easy for me. The app is easy to navigate, and that's important to me as I am not a techie or a coder. Can't wait to see the conversion results.

July 22, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Retrolicious

I just created a pop up to build my customer list & it does just like it says it will. Easy enough to change up fields. Looking to try wheel spinner down the road as well.

July 22, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Dilumo

One of the best apps I've ever used!! It's simple, clear, easy and very intuitive. You don't have to be an expert on marketing to make your ad look good. This app makes everything easier for you.

July 22, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Mako's

Estoy empezando a usar esta app en modo free y permite mucha personalización! excelente.
Esperamos que con las conversiones sea igual de buena.

La personalización en el modo free es muy amplia y permite muchas posibilidades.

swannthworld

My store looks professional than before. This app give me more than expected. Especially collection email with win wheel. I will use it in special event. Can't wait to use it!

Simuk

Very good. I love it. Helps me with my conversion rate and I like it so far. Will recommend to all the other users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52