Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

Email Pop Ups ‑ Promotion Bars

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

Viana Hearts

I used this app to collect emails. Worked really well and it is very simple to install and set up the campaigns

The Marketplace

Looking forward to the contact page being set up but using the email capture just now. Easy to set up and works well.

DesignsEmporium

I tried this app for banner and pop up.. it does what you expect it to do. easy installation. very helpful. not sure if I should put my website so you can check it yourself.

EZBikes

Excellent work form the SiteKit team! This is just what I needed! Easy to setup and as a small starting business I couldn't be happier! Continue the great work guys!

Motherlysquad

I love this app, i use it to make an announcement bars when I'm having a sale.
The bars look good and serve their purpose well. I would recommend this app to pretty much everyone.

Tool Box Prime

Gracias, empezando a usar la aplicacion, aun no sabria como funciona espero regresar y dar mi opinión exacta!!!

Ur Intensity

Great app. Its user friendly and their customer service team is very responsive. Truly an app you need to install

Irie Soaps

I used this to promote products and for store announcement. I like the fact that it was easy to use and straight forward.

GameRejoice

One of the must have apps, does a premium job! I am using this to redirect users to my other store if they do not feel comfortable with a plain looking shop

Twin Essential Market

I used this app to help me get more people to join my email list. I love it because its easy to use and straight forward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35