Gift Box Builder

Allows customer to create custom Gift Box , Increase Sales !

$9/month. 7-day free trial.

Now with Multiple Builder Option

Exit 8480

I loved this app but I needed some changes in order to work with what our business does. The developers quickly arranged a 30 min zoom meeting with me to understand all my requirements. They were even willing to do customizations. Customer support is so important and QeRetail is fantastic!

August 30, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review our App. I’m so glad to hear that our team was able to make your experience with us a memorable one and that you enjoyed all of the services and support we offer. I will pass on your compliments about the App and support. If there are any specific areas where we can improve upon, please do let us know as feedback is always welcome here at QeRetail.

wiibox

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you (Team Qe Retail) for your excellent work, and support. Really appreciate it a lot, the support (super FAST, this is important!) with response in less than 24hs. They helped us, with features, and all our doubts. And the APP works GREAT. The ONLY APP in the store that achieves a Really CUSTOM BOX BUILDER for customers in your site. We recommend it 100% with 5 STARS! This team works really well and hard. Thank you again.

August 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your positive review , Please do let us know if you require any changes in future. We will be happy to help.

Also please note we have added Multiple Giftbox Feature to the App. Do try to use this feature also, Hope this added feature and our App will help you to get more sell.

Macho Cave

Location Australia

great tool, very detail , very easy to use, customer service and support super fast, 100% recommended

August 12, 2022

Thank you, for the amazing review! We put in the work to keep you and all of our clients happy. We hope to see you again. Have a nice day ahead!

Gift Pack Studio

Location Australia

I loved the ability to have a free trial before committing to purchasing this app. I had a lot of questions on how to use the app and I got really quick and helpful responses. I would highly recommend this app, it is so easy to use and set up now thanks to the wonderful team.

July 11, 2022

It warms our hearts to hear such amazing feedback! The whole team was thrilled to hear your kind words on the service you received from us. We're glad glad that our quick responses, services and of-course the App was helpful to you. Highly appreciate you to recommend us.

Kingly let us know for any further help or changes if required.
Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Pardas Chocolates

Great app, great developers. They even do all the setup for you. I recommend this app. I'm probably going to install it on my other site as well.

July 6, 2022

It warms our hearts to hear such amazing feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are always willing to help you in every aspect. Please reach out to us for any requirements or customisations if required!

Orange Grove

Location New Zealand

This app looks perfect for what I need, still setting it up, need to say support VERY helpful on Skype, thank you!!

June 20, 2022

Thank you for your positive response. We highly appreciate you time to write us such a satisfying review. This will make us move forward with the next steps smoothly. We are open to your requirements or customization, do let us know if required. We will be more than happy to help.

Jaya Collection

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 24 hours

As good as other builder box app for a new one its impressive and the customer service is very helpfullllll and & kind.
I wish him good luck and super excited to see others features that are essentials :)

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much! We’re grateful to have you as our client.
We’re happy to hear that you loved doing working with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Please let us know for any help.
Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Purescentsations

This app is perfect for letting a customer create there perfect gift with a number of customizable options. Highly recommend cheers !!

April 14, 2022

Your review made our day! Thank you very much for taking a bit of your time to write us an awesome review. Me and the team are glad to hear that our efforts proved to be helpful in making your online experience smoother and easier. We are always open for your assistance. Do get in touch for any further requirements. Good day! Thanks again!