Gift Box — Free Gifts Purchase

Gift Box — Free Gifts Purchase

by Digismoothie

Free gift with purchase & order app • FREE for 7 days

TRocket Golf

This app is excellent for applying a free gift.
The help desk support is very professional and efficient. I am in Australia and on more than one occasion I received support when it was out of hours in Europe. This app conflicts with Zipify OCU app.
Rod Hill
www.trocketgolf.com.au

Speaking Herbs

We are still evaluating the app but I am very very impressed with the support. Very responsive and very competent. I am sure we are going to subscribe for long time!

Sunnies Studios

Great customer service—answered all our questions within a few minutes and they even did customizations for us immediately, despite that time difference! We love how customizable the look of the pop ups were and how smooth and easy the experience was for the customers shopping on the store during the time that we ran promotion via this app. Glad that app allowed us to stack the free gift promo with our discount code too—the only challenge was in the data that we got from both Shopify and Gift Box for purchases where discounts were stacked.

RARE-ROMANCE

The app is very easy to set up and works perfectly. There was a little issue, but it was fixed within minutes! Definitely worth the cost.

Princess & the Pea Props

This is an amazing app. The customer service is fantastic and they really go out of their way to make sure everything is working properly. Just download it, you won't be sorry!

Hookain

This app is perfect! It’s exactly what I was looking for. They also have really good customer service!!

Illest PH

We're getting crazy ROI from this app's function until we ran into a small bump with a few of our orders. When I reached out to the developers of the app, that bump became a plain road to getting that ROI again. And they did it in less 15 minutes! Thank you team for the wonderful support!

Beauty Ritual

This app is critical to our customer conversion funnel. It works great. The support team is amazing. A+++

Arvin Goods

Easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and helpful with the custom additions we needed. Looking forward to this helping our AOV increase!

kintobe

Nice app, that is very intuitive to use. It is really easy to make offers. And very nice that there is no coding involved to make it work. And exceptional support!!