Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase, free products, gift cards, gift wrap

Revoltee.pk

The best app for free gifts. I've been using this app on 2 stores. Amazing results, Highly recommended.

GoDpsMusic

Great app that has allowed me to run some amazing sales! Also had an issue with a function not working with my site and they fixed it immediately! Great service, great app.

Radiance Fireplaces

This app made me around £6,000 revenue during my Black Friday Sale. It's a great way to stand out from your competitors and nothing gets the interest of potential customers quite like something for FREE.

MACK

Gift Box app has worked perfectly for our Black Friday promotion, we're really pleased with the service and would definitely recommend!

Die Hard Dice Store

The app is exactly what we needed. All of the features are perfect. Even the support was outstanding. When we encountered a bug critical to our site the we very responsive and fixed our issue quickly. I highly recommend working with Digismoothie.

BBCo Headwear

Using this App on both my stores and so far very happy with it. Great for instantly offering insentives to customers and communicating offers in a simple and effective way.

Bigflex Lifescience

This is something really a wonderful app, no need to track the coupons, gifts , price, customer data ext.. My customers attract to buy more and more, because this app shows all milestones to achieve the free gifts.... i really wonder that i got more sales after i install this app.. at the time of install i got some confusion and i request for call back to explain , twice MR TOM called me and explain how it works and all, even they done some changes when i ask for customize.. fantastic team, awesome service, ... LOVE IT

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Great support by the team - allowed us to customise the functionality of the app to improve our website's flow

Aava Labs

The app is great and offers the exact features we needed. The Team is very helpful and always trying to find a way to help, improve and add more features.

Bling It On Online

Super easy to install. Set up takes a few minutes. Very visually appealing, customization is a plus. App delivers as promised. Great app, highly suggest adding it to your store, very please with app and its functionality.

Previous 1