Recensies (176)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 juni 2024

I have the very best experience with the app and especially the support. Minor issue occured while using the app and I got an immediate response and problem was solved within minutes.

Sókit
Tsjechië
8 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

Really great service. They coded a specific feature for us via chat, it took over an hour but they did it right away.

Blonyx
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

Excellent app, excellent service! I've been using it for over 2 years now and the app has significantly increased our AOV. Highly recommend!

WishGarden Herbs
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
1 juli 2024

We LOVE this app because offering free gifts as incentives is really important to our brand. Their customer service is AMAZING. Immediately responsive and even willing to go above and beyond to help make things work the way we need them to for our brand. We anticipate being customers for a very long time. Highly recommend!

Get The Mozy
3 dagen gebruiken de app
30 juni 2024

I had a problem the same day to launch the offer and I had no idea at all about how to fix it. The support team solved the issue in no time. Impressed.

Be Dyverse
Spanje
41 minuten gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

Very good and easy to use app + very fast support

Jeans Barn
Nederland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Great app - easy to install and set up. Febby and Joan have been a great help and are awesome to work with!!

Jade Mine
20 minuten gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

Works as intended, i cant really tell how much more revenue, i have gotten based on the free gifts, but it seems like the customers are really happy, that they are being handed a free gift.

Makes it much more special, when it pops up/shows up in their cart, so its not just something you do after the fact.

Bachs Bilpleje Shop
Denemarken
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 11 maart 2024

Great app with a highly responsive development team and customer service. Great ROS.

We Print Miniatures
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

Top, service client incroyable !

Helvetskin