Gift Box , 167 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 april 2020

This has been the best app experience I have had on shopify. The app was very easy to install with no coding required. I ran into a glitch and the customer support replied right away and was able to fix the issue.

Twisted Movement
3 maart 2022

Great App really, this can boost the Conversion crazily! Needed some changes in the code and the support was quick to help too! Definitely recommended. :)

TreeFINITY Jewellery
Oostenrijk
11 juni 2020

I have just started using Gift Box, had a little issue with set up (my fault) and customer service were so helpful, 10/10! Issue resolved right away and app is up and running smoothly. I'm sure it will be an amazing add on for my business.

Bijou The Label
Australië
11 augustus 2020

Great app that helped me increase my average order value right away! And great, quick customer service as well!

Backspin Golf Co
9 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 4 oktober 2019

Great support by the team - allowed us to customise the functionality of the app to improve our website's flow

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop
België
9 dagen gebruiken de app
11 mei 2022

There are only 3 apps that can create a campaign where you give a free gift with purchase. I tried 2 other apps but they both didn't work. Giftbox is the only app perfectly worked for my site. It was so easy to setup the campaign! I am so happy with this app and will use every time I run campaign.

mogi mogi baby
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 11 maart 2021

Amazing tool and customer service. The tool is highly customizable, and the team was able to help me retrofit their widgets with my art direction seamlessly and fast! I've already seen an uptick in basket size :)

F L O R A + B A S T
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 mei 2019

We are using the app to offer free products to our customers once they reach certain goals while shopping.
The app shows them how much more they need to buy to reach the goal, In case they reach the goal (which you set up), they get free gift which you chose in the set up.
Its very easy to use, user friendly, we can also offer a free shipping or discount codes via this app.
Must have if you´d like to convince your customers to buy more from you and leave with good feeling they got something back from you.

E-shop Najím se a zhubnu
Tsjechië
6 dagen gebruiken de app
28 juni 2021

Was having trouble getting the app to go live on my store. After starting a chat Christian was very helpful and fast! thanks christian!

SHOP SKRIT
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 augustus 2019

This app is very intuitive & if you have the right gifts for your customers, it will make them buy more than ever before while gamifying the experience. The app is lean & the talented support are quick to make changes that will elevate your websites experience. Our conversion rate went from 3% to 5% within 24 hours. Making us a lot of money!!

Freeman Vape juice