Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts

Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts | Reviews

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase & order app • BOGO • Buy X Get Y

PollyPark

The GIFT cannot be seen at Add to Cart page untill checkout page. Glacy gave great support to customize the instruction statement so visitors willl know clearly what's next. Nice trying.

Four Seasons Test Canada

Amazing support team! Went above and beyond to accommodate what we needed even with numerous changes and updates. Definitely appreciate the entire team and their hard work.

Radiance Clean Beauty

I have been using this app for about six months and I love it. Very simple to set up and use, lots of variations for discounts and free gifts, and when I recently had a small glitch the tech team reached out to me to investigate and fix the issue right away. I am very happy with this app and their level of customer service!

Surfside Supply Co.

Great app and even better customer service! We needed the widget size and placement customized for both mobile and desktop views and this was changed and implemented onto our site in less than 30 minutes from our initial outreach. Great team and product

Scent Thief

We used this app to provide a buy 2 X item, get 1 Y item free. It worked perfectly. The best thing about this app is the support. My emails were answered extremely quickly and issues were resolved within minutes. Would highly, highly recommend!

CHIQUEL

We are using this app for 3 stores and there is nothing else like it in the marketplace. It performs so well and the staff who support the app are next level. I've used hundreds of apps over the years and I can tell this team is ready and committed to support their customers succeed in ecommerce.

Gordons Direct

Excellent - does exactly what we need it to, and it adds real value to our site. The monthly cost versus the conversions we're seeing from offering free gifts is very pleasing.

jane iredale Australia

Amazing customer service. So quick and helpful, no problem or request was an issue. Very happy that we have found this app!

Lash Life AU

Amazing app that lets my customers feel valued as a customer. Super easy to use and can have multiple offers going at once. The team is also amazing and super helpful. 100000/10

ZYZIA

I tested multiple Gift Box apps and this is so far the best one out there! the look is elegant and the messaging is beautiful! on top of that, they have an amazing customer service, which as important as we all know.
Santiago and Melannie were amazing in customizing the look of the widget to fit our store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9