Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

Gift Box | Free Gifts in Cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 28, 2020

Outstanding app! This does exactly what we need and the support is unbelievable. Tom set up a number of flash giveaways for us while we were learning it. We are still in our free trial and it generated £46,000 already - huge thank you Tom and team!

Screen With Envy
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 26, 2020

I have been searching for an app like this for a while and even though there is some other cheaper alternatives, this app has an incredible support team, prompt, professional and flexible. The app is incredibly made and to top that the adjustments they can do for you to fit your branding is amazing. Thank you team, 5 stars are not enough!

zovoli
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited March 4, 2020

I have tried many gifting/sampling apps that would start out fine and then ultimately crash our cart/checkout page. Gift Box is such a wonderful solution, that no only does it simplify the gifting process on-site, but it also does not affect the cart or checkout pages. The added push notification/motivation messages makes it really easy to incentivize customers to increase their cart value to reach milestones you set for them to receive bonuses for being a good customer. The team has been very helpful in answering any questions I may have and making minor adjustments and tweaks for the app to work as best as it can on our site. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to add value to their customer's shopping experience.

SKIN&CO ROMA
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 28, 2020

The best app for free gifts. I've been using this app on 2 stores. Amazing results, Highly recommended.

Revoltee.pk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 17, 2019

Great app that has allowed me to run some amazing sales! Also had an issue with a function not working with my site and they fixed it immediately! Great service, great app.

GoDpsMusic
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 4, 2019

This app made me around £6,000 revenue during my Black Friday Sale. It's a great way to stand out from your competitors and nothing gets the interest of potential customers quite like something for FREE.

Radiance Fireplaces
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 28, 2019

Gift Box app has worked perfectly for our Black Friday promotion, we're really pleased with the service and would definitely recommend!

MACK
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 27, 2019

The app is exactly what we needed. All of the features are perfect. Even the support was outstanding. When we encountered a bug critical to our site the we very responsive and fixed our issue quickly. I highly recommend working with Digismoothie.

Die Hard Dice Store
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 14, 2019

Using this App on both my stores and so far very happy with it. Great for instantly offering insentives to customers and communicating offers in a simple and effective way.

BBCo Headwear
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 9, 2019

This is something really a wonderful app, no need to track the coupons, gifts , price, customer data ext.. My customers attract to buy more and more, because this app shows all milestones to achieve the free gifts.... i really wonder that i got more sales after i install this app.. at the time of install i got some confusion and i request for call back to explain , twice MR TOM called me and explain how it works and all, even they done some changes when i ask for customize.. fantastic team, awesome service, ... LOVE IT

Bigflex Lifescience