Gift Box — BOGO & Free Gifts

Free gifts with purchase & order app • BOGO • Buy X Get Y

From $39.99/month. 3-day free trial.

ZYZIA

I tested multiple Gift Box apps and this is so far the best one out there! the look is elegant and the messaging is beautiful! on top of that, they have an amazing customer service, which as important as we all know.
Santiago and Melannie were amazing in customizing the look of the widget to fit our store.

Vancouver Running Company Inc.

This app was extremely reliable for two GWP promotions we have run. Easy to use and the support is fantastic.

GothRider® USA

I was looking for an app which was giving me the option to create gift easily based on a certain threshold. This app was easy to install and setup with exactly what I was looking for. I needed also a little adjustment with the widget and their support was super responsive helping me to get that done.

breakabox

Giving free gifts is surprisingly difficult on Shopify stores. Gift Box makes that process super easy and intuitive. Their support is also very helpful and resolved a few issues I had very quickly. Definitely worth the money!

Brew Origins

I use this app since a couple on month and I LOVE it. It is very simple but effective. But the best thing is the customer service behind the app. I had a request 2 times. Within a few hours someone helped me in a way that is just awesome. Thank you for the app and I highly recommend it.

SHOP SKRIT

Was having trouble getting the app to go live on my store. After starting a chat Christian was very helpful and fast! thanks christian!

OriginalTarot

Great experience so far! A tad pricey at the moment but I'll give an update with results in a few months.

Maui Divers Jewelry

This app has been awesome, in addition we wanted / NEEDED some custom CSS and they had it styled and finished in less than a day!
DOWNLOAD APP NOW!

Verve Coffee Roasters

We just added Gift Box to our store and their customer service was amazing! We're excited to see how the app performs. A big thanks to the support team.

Among Emeralds

Such a great app and fantastic customer support! Not only did the team proactively reach out to see if there's anything they can help with, but when I asked for help I got a response to my issue immediately and was able to resolve it. I really enjoy using this app. Simple and easy to use - I have already seen an increase in my sales due to being able to offer an incentive (free gift). Highly recommend it!