Gift Box — Free Gifts on Order

Gift Box — Free Gifts on Order

by Digismoothie

Free gifts with purchase, free products, gift cards, gift wrap

Moto Hero

Tom at Digismoothie is a fantastic guy and the Gift Box app works exactly as it should. Don't bother looking around, this app has got you covered.

Pretty Frank.

Great customization, helpful customer service! A big help for those looking to add layers to their sales, and boost sales with free gifts!

Bijou The Label

I have just started using Gift Box, had a little issue with set up (my fault) and customer service were so helpful, 10/10! Issue resolved right away and app is up and running smoothly. I'm sure it will be an amazing add on for my business.

DRESSI Style

I’ve had this app activated for about 2 weeks and it’s already increased our store sales. Lucia helped with setup and the customer service has been simply astounding. Quick reply, simple communication, and she integrated the app into our store beautifully to match the theme. Thankful for your assistance Lucia! Definitely recommend this app.

shopcharm-it

Great Customer Service highly recommend! Needed some help with some customizations and had some functionality issues which they helped iron out easily on our site.

Colorescience UK

Great app, easy to set up and control. I had some issues caused by leftover code from removed apps and I was assisted with no time waiting. Best customer service from the app developers I have experienced by far! Highly recommended!

Fitneon

Was looking for an app that was not too spammy, this is exactly what I was searching for. Easy to control, fully customizable even with custom css, works smoothly and looks neat and clean. Love the personal support too.

Lily England

Great app, really simple to use and looks good on site. The team are extremely helpful and very quick to assist. Will definitely be exploring the apps other capabilities!

fitphyt

Outstanding customer service from Lucia. App looks great and performs exactly how I want. Can't wait to see the results :-)

Paul Mitchell

Really nice extension that is perfectly suited for our gift and promotion needs. Easy to set up and customize. Wonderful, immediate support from Tom that made the implementation work like a breeze. Highly recommended. Thanks for this great App!