Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Automatically add free gift with purchase • Buy X get Y

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – free gift with purchase

jane iredale Australia

Location Australia

Amazing customer service. So quick and helpful, no problem or request was an issue. Very happy that we have found this app!

Lash Life AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app that lets my customers feel valued as a customer. Super easy to use and can have multiple offers going at once. The team is also amazing and super helpful. 100000/10

ZYZIA

I tested multiple Gift Box apps and this is so far the best one out there! the look is elegant and the messaging is beautiful! on top of that, they have an amazing customer service, which as important as we all know.
Santiago and Melannie were amazing in customizing the look of the widget to fit our store.

Vancouver Running Company Inc.

This app was extremely reliable for two GWP promotions we have run. Easy to use and the support is fantastic.

GothRider® USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was looking for an app which was giving me the option to create gift easily based on a certain threshold. This app was easy to install and setup with exactly what I was looking for. I needed also a little adjustment with the widget and their support was super responsive helping me to get that done.

breakabox

Location France

Giving free gifts is surprisingly difficult on Shopify stores. Gift Box makes that process super easy and intuitive. Their support is also very helpful and resolved a few issues I had very quickly. Definitely worth the money!

Brew Origins

I use this app since a couple on month and I LOVE it. It is very simple but effective. But the best thing is the customer service behind the app. I had a request 2 times. Within a few hours someone helped me in a way that is just awesome. Thank you for the app and I highly recommend it.

SHOP SKRIT

Was having trouble getting the app to go live on my store. After starting a chat Christian was very helpful and fast! thanks christian!

OriginalTarot

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great experience so far! A tad pricey at the moment but I'll give an update with results in a few months.

Maui Divers Jewelry

This app has been awesome, in addition we wanted / NEEDED some custom CSS and they had it styled and finished in less than a day!
DOWNLOAD APP NOW!