Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Automatically add free gift with purchase • Buy X get Y

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – free gift with purchase

TRocket Golf

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is excellent for applying a free gift.
The help desk support is very professional and efficient. I am in Australia and on more than one occasion I received support when it was out of hours in Europe. This app conflicts with Zipify OCU app.
Rod Hill
www.trocketgolf.com.au

Speaking Herbs

Location India

We are still evaluating the app but I am very very impressed with the support. Very responsive and very competent. I am sure we are going to subscribe for long time!

Sunnies Studios

Location Philippines

Great customer service—answered all our questions within a few minutes and they even did customizations for us immediately, despite that time difference! We love how customizable the look of the pop ups were and how smooth and easy the experience was for the customers shopping on the store during the time that we ran promotion via this app. Glad that app allowed us to stack the free gift promo with our discount code too—the only challenge was in the data that we got from both Shopify and Gift Box for purchases where discounts were stacked.

RARE-ROMANCE

The app is very easy to set up and works perfectly. There was a little issue, but it was fixed within minutes! Definitely worth the cost.

Princess & the Pea Props

Location Australia

This is an amazing app. The customer service is fantastic and they really go out of their way to make sure everything is working properly. Just download it, you won't be sorry!

Hookain

Location Australia

This app is perfect! It’s exactly what I was looking for. They also have really good customer service!!

Illest PH

Location Philippines

We're getting crazy ROI from this app's function until we ran into a small bump with a few of our orders. When I reached out to the developers of the app, that bump became a plain road to getting that ROI again. And they did it in less 15 minutes! Thank you team for the wonderful support!

Beauty Ritual

This app is critical to our customer conversion funnel. It works great. The support team is amazing. A+++

Arvin Goods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and helpful with the custom additions we needed. Looking forward to this helping our AOV increase!

The Box Peru

Location Peru
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to be able to make a gift to our customers in order to increase sales, and it worked very well also the support is the best you can find on any shopify app, totally recommended!