Gift Box: Automatic Free Gifts

Free gifts with purchase • Buy X get Y • Automatic add to cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – Offer free gifts or services to reward your customers

Vike Beauty

This app does exactly what I needed it to do! It will offers your customer gifts and give them a chance to buy more. You can custom almost anything in the app! The customer service is AMAZING and VERY helpful! (Alla- THANK YOU!) I recommend this app to anyone who wants to offer there customers free gifts/free shipping and encouraging messages!

100%

We love this app! Our Quick cart was not updating the widget and developers want in and helped us in 10min, adjusted their code and everything worked smooth during our heavy Cyber Monday load. Thanks for the quick help once again!

Series Six

I have been searching for something like this app for a long time and this one is AWESOME! It has already helped a ton with Black Friday sales and the customer service is better than any other Shopify app I have ever had.

Orli Jewellery

Tom noticed a problem with my website and the app before I noticed! When i went to contact them they had already contacted me explaining the problem and solution (to do with a conflicting app I also use)
Took 2 minutes to solve the problem. Can't fault the app or the customer service. Rare these days!

Spicy Baboon

Location Australia

Gift Box app is so easy to setup and looks amazing on our store. Customer service was outstanding even 1 day before Black Friday when i'm sure support levels are high. Thanks!

Tease Tea

I LOVED this app - the only one I could find to properly set up spending tiers (IE Spend $50 get x, Spend $100 get y etc) The UX is great and so easy to install and set up. I had one issue with other apps not playing nice with this one, but Alla from their support team was so quick to help me and resolve that issue within a few hours with the apps developers. This app is a BFCM game changer for us.

Pieces of Me

Time spent using app About 1 month

LOVE this app! It makes having multiple discounts a breeze! The support is also so great, and quick to respond!

Bambooi UK

Love this app! It's great for increasing our average order value and adding value to our customer journey. Customer service is outstanding and development team helped customise the app to suit our site :) Thank you again Alla & Digismoothie

TRocket Golf

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is excellent for applying a free gift.
The help desk support is very professional and efficient. I am in Australia and on more than one occasion I received support when it was out of hours in Europe. This app conflicts with Zipify OCU app.
Rod Hill
www.trocketgolf.com.au

Speaking Herbs

Location India

We are still evaluating the app but I am very very impressed with the support. Very responsive and very competent. I am sure we are going to subscribe for long time!