Gift Box: Automatic Free Gifts

Free gifts with purchase • Buy X get Y • Automatic add to cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – Offer free gifts or services to reward your customers

The Buried

Time spent using app About 2 hours

UPDATE: After I posted this review, the co-founder immediately reached out to me and he started fixing the issues. After some back-and-forth, he was able to fix all of the issues. We're going to try the app during our Black Friday Sale to see how it performs. We gave this app a test run against the Secomapp version. There were two major issues right off the bat. First, you can meet a free gift threshold, remove the product that you used to meet the threshold, and still check out with the free gift. We tested this on Mobile and Desktop. Second, if you increase the quantity of an item in the cart, you need to refresh the page in order for the app to recognize the change. Both problems are caused by the fact that the app doesn't auto-refresh when a change is made in the cart.

November 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks much for testing our app and for your feedback. I am really sorry about the initial issues, but glad we fixed them promptly.

The problem was our app didn't detect the cart in your theme correctly. There are thousands of different themes, and Gift Box is learning to know all of them. Until then, our team is here to help. 😉

Btw. We didn't fix it so quickly because of your review but because we honestly care about our partnership with merchants. #customerFirst

Good luck with your BF campaign, and I hope our solution will work out well for you and your customers.

Tom
Co-Founder

Royalbaby

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

installed the app for a month then removed. As I really don't like the idea of popup, it makes the website a mess. I hope it can be embed in the product page, under buy button or in shopping cart. Other places all good, popup not good.