Gift Box — Free Gift Motivator

Automatically add free gift with purchase • Buy X get Y

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – free gift with purchase

Bath Daddy

Customer service is amazing. I worked with Juan on some issues and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the capabilities of the app and helped do some custom coding to make the widget appear where we wanted it.

Mink Lash

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is the best and the easiest to use, as far as I tried, and the support is AMAZING! I highly recommend it if you want to grow your sales and increase cart value. Thank you so much for what you have to offer!

You Decide Who You Are

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and customer support. I can recommend it to everyone who wants to expand the store and offer something special to customers and viewers.

life armour®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app to drive AOV. Easy to use and the team respond very quickly to any query with easy to follow responses to your questions instead of sending you to an article to read.

NIALAYA INC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We recommend the Gift Box app, it's a great offering for our customers and easy to use. Their support team has always been very responsive and helpful any time we have reached out to them in the past. Highly recommended.

Olive & Oak Collective

Time spent using app About 2 months

Happy with the app. Their support has always been quick to respond when I've had any (small) issues.

mogi mogi baby

There are only 3 apps that can create a campaign where you give a free gift with purchase. I tried 2 other apps but they both didn't work. Giftbox is the only app perfectly worked for my site. It was so easy to setup the campaign! I am so happy with this app and will use every time I run campaign.

Outlet365

Location Sweden

A big shoutout to Lucia and the team on Digismoothie that have helped us to make sure we are fully satisfied. Great knowledge, fast replies, fast action. The app is a must-have! Its built with quality and looks great. If you are looking for a successful business - this is a partner to have onboard.

Plushible.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Used this app after a cart app I used stopped their "Free Gift". Amazing customer support - had a layout issue; was actually a cache issue on my end. All that aside, Juan the customer service rep I spoke with was great to work with and very clear each step of the way!

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Location Austria

Great App really, this can boost the Conversion crazily! Needed some changes in the code and the support was quick to help too! Definitely recommended. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10