Gift Box: Automatic Free Gifts

Free gifts with purchase • Buy X get Y • Automatic add to cart

From $29.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Box – Offer free gifts or services to reward your customers

P.volve Staging

We used this app for Black Friday to promote a free gift + discount on-site. Had an edge case that made us not want to actually display the free gift in cart/checkout and the tech team was super supportive in helping us make sure this happened. My only thought for the future of this app would be to enable the free gift to refres in checkout/cart after someone put a discount in (found a loophole here).

JUARA Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is robust and we love the ability to tailor the settings for our sales. In the rare chance you have issues, their customer and tech support are EXCELLENT and available 24/7.

edgewater candles

I've tried them all and this one is the winner! This app easily allows my store to offer free gifts in a variety of offers. The support is very responsive and helpful, and they helped me to integrate the app with my style of drawer cart. I have already seen higher transactions by using this app to offer gift incentives!

Tuck and Bundle

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The customer service answered immediately and helped with my exact question, did not try to funnel me to help articles. - thanks!

RED EYE TEK TERMINATOR

Time spent using app About 2 years

We encountered some issues with the free gift not triggering after we redesigned our website to include a quick add feature and a cart flyout instead of our traditional checkout. A member of the Digismoothie team was able to provide custom coded support and got it working within a day (and on a Saturday at that!). A very positive experience and we look forward to exploring other Digismoothie apps in the future. Well done!

Castle and Cubby

Location Australia

Simple set up and did exactly what we needed it to do - also there were a couple of things that we decided we needed to tweak and customer service were so quick and helpful in guiding us.

ALOLA Beauty Store

Location Peru
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Llevamos varios meses utilizando la aplicación con éxito. Hace unos días al cambiar de tema, la app comenzó a tener algunos problemas pero les escribimos y nos ayudaron rápidamente. Gracias!

Logan + Lenora

I had some trouble out of the gate getting the app to work with my theme, but the support team was able to make customizations specific for our site to get it to function.

Bath Daddy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is amazing. I worked with Juan on some issues and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the capabilities of the app and helped do some custom coding to make the widget appear where we wanted it.

Mink Lash

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is the best and the easiest to use, as far as I tried, and the support is AMAZING! I highly recommend it if you want to grow your sales and increase cart value. Thank you so much for what you have to offer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11