Gift Card Factory

Gift Card Factory

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

We are using this app to offer our customers to have the ability to send gift cards on scheduled dates to friends and family. We have loved it so far and have had great feedback from our customers. The setup was super quick and easy!

Fulton & Roark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 15, 2023

This is a really nice product. We do quite a few gift cards a month and the ability to bulk import them so easily is amazing. Truly a time saver worth the cost. Support is also really great. Anytime I have had a question they are great to respond.

Hazy Shade
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 28, 2022

This app is priceless. It's saved 100's of hours of code creation and editing. Mat on the support team went above and beyond for us to run a special promotion. His fast work and strong communication came in clutch when we needed a solution.

MyPlexusPrint
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 10, 2022

This app is great! I used it for all store migrations and I was very suprised about how quickly the team got back to me when I urgently needed to increase the limit. It's very simple and easy to use and we got to keep our customer codes from the old website. Highly recommend. Thanks team!

Dangerfield
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 1, 2022

Great support. I had an issue with my email address matching a bunch of my test accounts with the same email and they deployed an update for my specific issue right away.

The Feed
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 15, 2022

Highly recommend this app to anyone looking to use gift cards as a marketing tool! I tried multiple gift card apps but this is the only one that meets all my needs while still being affordable! Besides, Mat and his team provide amazing support for this app- patient and super responsive!

Petite Dressing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 10, 2022

The dev team for this app has been extremely helpful on several occasions for us! Great service. This app itself is sweet and simple! It let us create gift cards in bulk.

Love in Faith
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 9, 2021

Fantastische app! Makkelijk te gebruiken om in grote aantallen giftcard naar verschillende email adressen te versturen. Zelf met verschillende waardes en een verloop datum. Ook denkt Mateusz graag mee en reageert die snel!

IntelligentFoodtest
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 23, 2021

Die App ist großartig. Wir mussten große Mengen GS-Codes aus unserem alten System in Shopify importieren. Die App hat fehlerfrei funktioniert. Die Handhabung ist ebenfalls einfach. Der Support von Mat war vorbildlich. Rückmeldung innerhalb von 5 Minuten! Fragen und Probleme wurden umgehend geklärt. Aus meiner Sicht ist diese App für den Import von Codes alternativlos.

BACKYARD
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 1, 2021

Absolutely fantastic! I have no idea how I'm the first to review, but this app did exactly what it said. If you need to bulk upload existing gift card codes, this app finally does it. It's such a simple tool. We were migrating to Shopify and needed to bulk upload a bunch of gift card codes (500 is the limit for free). It took 10 minutes to format and upload. Done. I also emailed the developer with a few questions prior to downloading the app and they responded in less than 30 minutes. Great work! Hope more people start to use this.

Young Life Store