Gift Card Factory

Import/update gift cards. Unused gift card balance reminders

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Feed

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support. I had an issue with my email address matching a bunch of my test accounts with the same email and they deployed an update for my specific issue right away.

Petite Dressing

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommend this app to anyone looking to use gift cards as a marketing tool! I tried multiple gift card apps but this is the only one that meets all my needs while still being affordable! Besides, Mat and his team provide amazing support for this app- patient and super responsive!

Love in Faith

The dev team for this app has been extremely helpful on several occasions for us! Great service. This app itself is sweet and simple! It let us create gift cards in bulk.

IntelligentFoodtest

Location Netherlands

Fantastische app! Makkelijk te gebruiken om in grote aantallen giftcard naar verschillende email adressen te versturen. Zelf met verschillende waardes en een verloop datum. Ook denkt Mateusz graag mee en reageert die snel!

BACKYARD

Location Germany

Die App ist großartig. Wir mussten große Mengen GS-Codes aus unserem alten System in Shopify importieren. Die App hat fehlerfrei funktioniert. Die Handhabung ist ebenfalls einfach. Der Support von Mat war vorbildlich. Rückmeldung innerhalb von 5 Minuten! Fragen und Probleme wurden umgehend geklärt. Aus meiner Sicht ist diese App für den Import von Codes alternativlos.

Young Life Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Absolutely fantastic! I have no idea how I'm the first to review, but this app did exactly what it said. If you need to bulk upload existing gift card codes, this app finally does it. It's such a simple tool. We were migrating to Shopify and needed to bulk upload a bunch of gift card codes (500 is the limit for free). It took 10 minutes to format and upload. Done. I also emailed the developer with a few questions prior to downloading the app and they responded in less than 30 minutes. Great work! Hope more people start to use this.