Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Nili Lotan

Loved that we could create a more branded referrals program for our customers. Needed help with the setup and the team was super fast and helpful, thanks!

October 20, 2021

Love that we could be the solution you were looking for!

FRANKiE4

amazing support, app is good once you have it configured the way you want it to. really appreciate the support

October 20, 2021

Appreciate the review! Here to support whenever you need.

Fangyan

it's amazing!!! the online help center is awesome. the representative is very nice and patient to help me to solve the problems!!!

October 20, 2021

What a review! We're blushing - thank you!

Colourful Rebel

Excellent app for issuing store credit to different type of customers. Love the support from Rise as well!

October 20, 2021

Store credit is certainly our forte. Thank you for the review!

Silk Oil of Morocco

Fantastic customer service from Pauline at Rise.ai. She worked with me to find a solution to our issue and we had it resolved within minutes. Thanks Pauline

October 20, 2021

Glad Pauline, aka "the problem solver", was able to help you. Thank you for the review :)

Spiritgirl Activewear

I used this app for a better customer Gift Card experience. The customer service from John was great. He was patient and helped me quickly with questions and set-up. I highly recommend this app.

Seb's Cafe & Corner Store

Some of the functionality isn't super intuitive at first but customer support has been great, all of my questions have been answered and I feel confident that I know how make the app work for me!

Hello Beautiful 605

I had an issue and Eddie helped me through the whole process!! Great help and great product! So glad I have this app! Also very user friendly!

Shiree Odiz

An incredibly professional, dedicated and friendly team behind one of the best Shopify apps you could add to your website. Fast and easy to set up, yet powerful enough to grow with. Highly recommended.

Pomppa Shop

Great App and great Support! There are many possibilities to make make customers happy eg with gift cards!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74