Anmeldelser (1.082)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. juni 2024

We have been using it for years and works perfectly for our business. It took us some efforts to customize it to use in Japan, but it is worthy.

The customer service is always great.

NELPANDA
Japan
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
18. juli 2024

Very quick to help resolve my issues! Investigated thoroughly and were able to provide me with a solution within 24 hours : )

Maileg USA
10 måneder bruger appen
16. maj 2024

It's a straightforward way to give credits and rewards to customers, love how easily it integrates with Shopify

Ghia
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
4. juni 2024

The Rise.ai support team are beyond helpful. Juna and Eddie went above and beyond helping me create a more robust, user friendly and secure gift card process. Customer service is top-notch. I appreciate their help and support very much!!

stoneroasting.com
11 måneder bruger appen
8. april 2024

App is great for offering rewards to customers, its very user friendly. Had an issue after I had an external web designer amend my website, but the chat support team logged right into my site and added code to get me up and running again in 2 minutes!

SULLIOS
Storbritannien
3 måneder bruger appen
20. maj 2024

Eddie was an excellent support assistant. I could not figure it out without him.

Debs Boutique
Australien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
2. april 2024

their customer service is extremely helpful and quick to respond!

Hope & Henry
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
2. maj 2024

We are just starting out using this app but, after trying a few others, we can say, at least so far, this app is above and beyond better than the others! It has great features and is easy to use and set up. Everything is pretty much straightforward and, the questions we did have, Eddie was very quick to answer and helped us tremendously. Highly recommend this app!

A Cottage in the City
2 dage bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Eddie was very helpful and answered my questions in a timely manner!

Caden Lane
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
11. juni 2024