Recensioner (1 079)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 juni 2024

We have been using it for years and works perfectly for our business. It took us some efforts to customize it to use in Japan, but it is worthy.

The customer service is always great.

NELPANDA
Japan
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
16 maj 2024

It's a straightforward way to give credits and rewards to customers, love how easily it integrates with Shopify

Ghia
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
4 juni 2024

The Rise.ai support team are beyond helpful. Juna and Eddie went above and beyond helping me create a more robust, user friendly and secure gift card process. Customer service is top-notch. I appreciate their help and support very much!!

stoneroasting.com
11 månader användning av appen
8 april 2024

App is great for offering rewards to customers, its very user friendly. Had an issue after I had an external web designer amend my website, but the chat support team logged right into my site and added code to get me up and running again in 2 minutes!

SULLIOS
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
20 maj 2024

Eddie was an excellent support assistant. I could not figure it out without him.

Debs Boutique
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
2 april 2024

their customer service is extremely helpful and quick to respond!

Hope & Henry
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
2 maj 2024

We are just starting out using this app but, after trying a few others, we can say, at least so far, this app is above and beyond better than the others! It has great features and is easy to use and set up. Everything is pretty much straightforward and, the questions we did have, Eddie was very quick to answer and helped us tremendously. Highly recommend this app!

A Cottage in the City
2 dagar användning av appen
30 juni 2024

DO NOT USE this app if you're looking for a VIP-tier-based loyalty program. The app can be configured to send out an email when a customer "unlocks" a tier... however, the app does not explicitly tell customers what tier they're on nor allows them to easily track their progress toward other tiers. Imagine logging into a rewards program with your credit card, airline, or hotel and not being able to see what your status is. This app is broken until they figure this out.

WayFinder Merch
USA
En dag användning av appen
8 maj 2024

Eddie was very helpful and answered my questions in a timely manner!

Caden Lane
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
6 mars 2024

Great support. Very patient and quick to respond. I really appreciated the support from Junalou. Great app.

Homeoanimo