Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program | Reviews

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Three Bird Nest

We just got it, but so far it has been really easy to use and set up. I also ran into an issue and was able to get it resolved quickly with their support team. Also - SUPER NICE! Pauline helped me out and it was a really great experience! Excited to keep working with their team and this product!

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad you had a great customer support experience with Pauline and the entire team! Thanks for choosing Rise!

ANTA

I've used this app for gift cards and rewards - it's early days however the team have been quick to respond to any questions I've had.

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review :) Even from the start, we are looking forward to seeing great results for your business. Please reach out to us with any questions or to get some tips for launching a new rewards and gift card program.

Davines Cyprus

Great app, I love its features! I can modify the design of the gift cards without having to code. It has many options to choose from.

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! We designed our app so that you can customize the gifting experience (and loyalty) without any coding/dev work - we are glad this works well for you :) Please let us know if we can help with any questions.

ARETEA

Updating my review from 1-Star to 4-Star. While I still completely believe that Rise.AI's pricing model is completely out of sync with Small/Startup company sensibilities (and budgets), the app itself is amazing. To me, it makes more sense to reduce the barrier to entry (app fee) and enable more features and build more cost into the transaction volume. That way we grow, and succeed together until a base fee starts to make more sense. That said, it's easy to integrate, customize, and deploy without knowing code. I only launched the giftcard functionality but look forward to utilizing the other elements soon. I also want to acknowledge the Customer Service/Support team, specifically Itay, who engaged immediately to "save the sale". He was outstanding when it came down to listening to my concerns and actioning an amenable solution. Exactly the kind of thing I wish more companies did well.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

Keren here from the Rise.ai team.

We're sorry to hear we haven't met your expectations, as customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

I understand our customer support team has reached out to you, but I'd personally be happy to speak with you directly to see how we can improve your experience with our app. Please contact info@rise.ai to schedule a time with me.

Our pricing structure can be found here: https://rise-ai.com/pricing. This page includes a plan comparison table which outlines the features included in each plan.

Our Starter plan includes our digital gift card solution, referrals program, store credit and loyalty features too.

I hope to hear from you :)

BN3TH.ca

I was very pleased with this app so far. We're using it to create bulk gift card codes so we can produce physical gift cards for distribution. The process is a little clunky as you have to get your bulk request manually approved before it can happen, but I understand their reasoning for that.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! We are in the process of updating our bulk feature so this feedback is helpful :) For now, we first check that your bulk gift card requests are uploaded correctly so the process runs smoothly.

Sturdy By Design

Customer support helped me sort out an issue with the way my gift cards were presented and were great to work with

The Lazy Gourmet

I use this app to help me manage all my gift card options. Its a great product and enables to generate additional revenue easily

Luminaire

This app seems great and so far I am very happy with it's potential and the quality of the customer support

Sloane Ainsley

John at rise.ai was extremely helpful! He quickly got back to me with a very thorough explanation of how to resolve my issue. Love this app and highly recommend!

Unna Bakery

Easy to set up and helpful team! Works great.
To use all features it gets a bit expensive for a small company like mine.

Previous 1 3 4