Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

RoC® Skincare

The app itself is very easy to implement. The set-up of the various types of emails and programs is not hard, but not totally easy either. It takes time but the end result is very good. Where this group excels is the customer service. When I do have a question or don't know how to do something, I just send a chat and they are quick to respond. They are extremely helpful and thorough. I enjoy working with them!

The Yarnery

While we're still learning and implementing, one thing that has really stood out so far is the stellar customer service: super helpful and supportive!

January 23, 2022

We are so pleased that you've experienced stellar customer service! Thank you for taking the time to write a review :)

Archer Roose Wines

The chat support from the app is good and give you the information when is possible :) Have a nice day

January 23, 2022

Thank you for the review :) Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Everything Keto

The functionality of this app is very straight forward. Overall it works well. I like that it offers cash rewards instead of points. I gave it 4 stars because I had some trouble getting support. I think it would be better to offer a longer trial to get it setup. Also, the features list is incorrect. It says that premium plan you get an account manager - this is not the case. It also says you get white labeling on pro plan. You only get partial white labeling. I'd also like to see more options like offering rewards for leaving reviews, etc. I also felt pressured to change my initial 1 star review when I couldn't get support and that I only got support after leaving it. I think it is very important that these reviews are accurate and unbiased. I do recommend this app but just be prepared for a few challenges getting it up and running. I would recommended that they offer a premium full service setup like some of the other apps I have seen.

Hi there,

We appreciate the review and feedback after your conversation with Dana.
Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Leaf'd Box

We use this to provide gift cards for our customers, it gets the job done. It's unfortuante we are not able to see more recipient information or delivery information. It would be nice if there was an option to schedule a delivery of a gift card to send manually in case a customer sends it to the wrong email and wants to send it to the correct one at a certain time. John was my support contact and he was very helpful and responded quickly. Thank you John, you helped all that you could and was very kind to talk to!

December 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the review and feedback. If you could please send us a detailed request of the information you'd like to appear in our app, we'd appreciate this! We review our merchants' feature requests on a monthly basis with our dev team, and add these features to our app as soon as we can :)

Please email us at info@rise.ai

Have a great day

BRUNO PREMI

Best technical assistance ...........................................................................

December 19, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are pleased our support team helped with your technical questions :)

Yam PL

I have recently downloaded this app. It seems pretty cool, just having some issues with displaying proper currency.

December 19, 2021

Hi there,

I understand that Hila from our team helped you so the correct currency displays :)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with!

I Have a Bean

I have only just installed the app and am in the process of configuring it. I like what I've seen so far, but I'm only just now getting into it. I asked Support to remove the "Add To Cart" button from the Gift Card product and Eddie did that within a couple of minutes of my request. That was very fast support! I look forward to enabling other elements of the app as I learn more about them. I plan on updating my rating after getting a chance to use it for a bit. Our store is not live yet though so that may take a few weeks.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for writing a review and highlighting your positive experience with the set up process so far, especially due to Eddie's support.

There are a lot of features to activate so please feel free to reach out to our team with any more questions.

We look forward to seeing your store post-launch!

Three Bird Nest

We just got it, but so far it has been really easy to use and set up. I also ran into an issue and was able to get it resolved quickly with their support team. Also - SUPER NICE! Pauline helped me out and it was a really great experience! Excited to keep working with their team and this product!

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad you had a great customer support experience with Pauline and the entire team! Thanks for choosing Rise!

ANTA

I've used this app for gift cards and rewards - it's early days however the team have been quick to respond to any questions I've had.

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review :) Even from the start, we are looking forward to seeing great results for your business. Please reach out to us with any questions or to get some tips for launching a new rewards and gift card program.

Previous 1 3 4 5