Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Beckandmiller

I first downloaded this app so that I could process returns in the form of store credit, but quickly learned I could do so much more! I love that they offer rewards programs and ways to give back to my customers. When I first discovered this I was a little confused, but John quickly walked me through it and now I'm even more excited to see what all this app can do!

August 30, 2021

Happy to hear we John was able to explain all our features and clarify any questions :) Thank you for the review!

Found Bubbly

John from support has been very helpful and attentive. I've been testing this product for a few weeks, my main use case is to bulk generate gift cards. This is the only solution ive found that can actually do this. Also a very easy user interface. Id recommend.

August 30, 2021

Glad we can help you generate gift cards in bulk! Thank you for the review :)

Paintru

App works really well for gift cards and referrals! Their referral flow is not dependent upon a widget on the site - we needed a standalone page and this works well!

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy the 'Rewards Page' feature suits your needs :)

deckenpost

Amazing and fast customer support! John was really helpful to figure out the perfect subsciption plan for us. The tool offers everything you need to scale up your business. Also great for start ups, because your required subscription grows with your sales. We definitely recommend rise!

August 30, 2021

Wow...we're blushing! Thank you :)

Pish Posh Baby

I had to create bulk gift cards for our customers and Pauline responded to my emails very quickly! Thank you!

Marketing & Communications Learning Rewards

Very easy to use and customize for our purposes. Keren and the support team were very helpful in answering all of our questions. Rise has made it very easy for our customers to keep track of their points and redeem for rewards. We will continue to use this app for our store!

August 12, 2021

Thank you for the review! Please reach out to me with any other questions :)
Keren

PetMax

We decided to go with Rise as our rewards & loyalty program. The app has a substantial set of features and accomplishes our goal of avoiding a confusing points base system. It integrates well with Shopify Plus and Shopify POS which were two musts for us. Eddie was very helpful in getting all of the features set up properly! Would definitely recommend giving Rise a try.

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled that we could help with meeting your loyalty program goals!

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

The app is really intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is superior. My client success manager, Dana, is quick to respond and helps greatly with providing solutions and recommendations to fit our needs of the businesss!

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review, much appreciated :)

Elmhurst 1925

Great customer service!! We use rise ai for our loyalty program and gift card. It's so easy to use. 100% recommended

Old Souls NY

I used the app to help me bulk import my gift cards from my old point of sale into Shopify. The representative assisted me with this task immediately, quickly, and efficiently. I just sat back and provided the information they needed. It was a breeze.