Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Finettchi

This app is extremely user friendly and easy to use! Brings a whole knew USP to our business, gives us tons more marketing content and an edge over similar businesses. We needed a little help setting something up, and the customer services was unbelievably prompt on helping us! When we look for these sort of apps, we always test the customer service out, and this ticked all the boxes. Thanks again guys!

La Maison Lavande

This app allowed us to upload our existing gift cards, super useful! Plus their customer service is great.

PARU

I signed up for a trial and didn't select the plan I wanted in time so was charged an annual fee. I reached out to support to help get this fixed. John responded within minutes and let me know that he submitted a refund. I was so impressed with the quality and speed of his response despite it being nearly 2 a.m. I've never experienced this kind of service before. I look forward to continuing to use this app and launching our loyalty program.

TANNER_UA

Amazing support team, great people and wonderful app. Have made us many many sales!! Highly reccomended, thank you for the help)

Mean BLVD

The application has a variety of features, although sometimes it is a bit confusing to use. However, I have received very enthusiastic help from John and the support team in the process of using this program. Very useful!

Z Pellet Grills

Great customer service!Nice product,like it! I will recommend it for my friends,let's try it!
good,good,lol

Krause Farms Ltd

the customer support rep Dana, completely made my day better, she was super helpful in all the ways I was needing her assistance and she added her personality to the experience which made it overall a very pleasant and funny chat !!

Iguana Sell UK

I am still trying to figure out how the possibilities of this app will help our business. So far, it seems to be appropriate regarding loyalty programs and managing credit store.
Also, John has been so helpful and available whenever we needed him to help us solve our doubts

Le Petit Cocon

The Rise team was super helpful getting us started and quick to respond to our questions tru the live chat from the app dashboard.

Firefly Chocolate

Very intuitive to configure and more fully featured than I expected. Better value than other loyalty programs out there.