Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Greenwich St. Jewelers

Sam was incredible helpful in getting us over the finish line to set up the loyalty program. We are very excited to launch a loyalty app to help increase loyalty and customer retention.

KOKOBÉRNA

Signed up to use this app with the primary goal to increase repeat customer rate considering our luxury marketing strategy. Setting up the program was not as intuitive initially but the support team is pretty responsive and accommodating. We upgraded from the Small Business and trialing the Pro Level and so far so good. I do wish they improved the native customer "loyalty account" experience similar to their Rewards page as well as provide a birthday workflow to offer a customer reward; hopefully these would roll out soon. Otherwise, would highly recommend albeit being the most expensive app in our tech stack.

Johansen

Love this app, we use it to issue our customers with store credit and it works amazingly! The team was great help too.

Editorial Boutique

With nice support team and taking care more than normal.
Even some help out of the app or issues.
Thank you so much! App has great features and recommend it.

Bokksu

We have been using Shopify+Recharge since launching Bokksu 5 years ago to grow our business and subscribers. And for the entire time, we've been unable to offer Gift Cards to our customers because the Shopify Gift Card feature doesn't integrate/work with Recharge. However, thanks to Rise.ai's hard work in creating a seamless integration with both Recharge and Shopify, we now can offer Digital Gift Cards & Store Credit to all our customers, which has both generated tens of thousands in revenue for us and saved us thousands in refunds. I highly recommend Rise.ai for Gift Card and Store Credit features!!!

Cook Culture

We had a large loyalty customer base and when we transitioned to Shopify POS from Lightspeed and needed a tool that could easily manage what we had and help us grow our program. The Shopify onboarding team suggested Rise as they were the only program that could deal with the complexity of moving our data, which was not clean enough to just upload into any loyalty program. The Rise team was super helpful in transferring our data and helping us modernize from points to credit in available dollars, which is a more marketable way of showing loyalty credit to our customers. We use the Integrations to trigger actions between Shopify, Klayvio, and Loox which, once set up, allows me to set several triggers to drive events to our customers and dramatically improve LTV. The only issue that I have with the Rise program is that the customer search function in the software could be better. You must search by email as name does not deliver quality results. So if you have a customer with multiple entries (a weakness of Shopify) and search by name, Rise does not deliver exact results. This is a small frustration for me, but it does not stop me from recommending Rise and giving them 5 stars. The program gives me everything I need to drive high valued repeat business.

CoveredCoutureLLC

I had an issue regarding the billing and it was fixed immediately. The response time was quick. Thank you.

ForeFront Golf

Great App, it does exactly what we need. It is expensive but I think it will be worth it once the loyalty program builds. and really supportive team at RISE who have helped us migrate from another system and our account manager Dana has been amazing and helped us every step of the way.

tenthousandpotsshop

Support response times are nearly instantaneous. Set up was extremely easy. The integration with Shopify POS is where it's at.

Carroll's Corn Co.

Pauline offered great customer service and answered all of my questions! We used Rise to transfer old gift cards to our new Shopify POS. Thank you!