Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Exotic Woman

Very cool app.
Easy to use and very proactive customer support

4catpeople

I like this app. Support is helpful.

Customizeelitesocks

From the start to finish, my success manager got everything covered, the installation was flawless and he went above and beyond to fulfill our companys' needs. Great customer service and app, would definitely recommend it!

Rosesteacupstest

Wow! Unbelievably fast and helpful support! Made changes for me with no problem at all. LOVE!

Mealsforme

These people and the APP are amazing. Their support is on target and helpful in every way. On top of all of that they made it possible for our humanitarian aid program to schools work perfectly.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Worth Every Penny!

Top Shelf Lacquer

Great app! Supportive and helpful staff to set the app up and whenever I had a question

Onetreeplanted 2

Awesome App and it has helped us increase our sales!
They have been there every step of the way to make sure everything has been working and going well. Thanks!

Ettica Cubes

We've had the app installed for a few days and already had 2 'gift' sales. We've tried other app previously and they've never generated any sales at all! Gift Wizard is so easy to use for the customer and I would highly recommend anyone use this app if you're in the market for a great gift app.

Grand Magazine 2

We sell gift subscriptions to a digital magazine and had a hard time finding a cart that would accommodate this. The team at GiftWizard were awesome.

The existing product was close to what we needed but they put a lot of careful work into making it perfect. They solved a long-standing problem for us and I recommend them highly!

Artcube

Love this app!

I am a developer and use it in a number of my stores

A must have for any store interested in expanding clientele and adding a gifting option.

The integration is very simple.
They recently released version 2.0 so we needed to make some adjustments but the customer service team was great and took care of personalization quickly and efficiently.

Have also received positive feedback from customers who particularly appreciate the option of only including an email address/phone number of the receiver.