Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Kosas Cosmetics

We had a long list of very specific requirements for finance, reporting and legal to make sure our loyalty (store credit) program launches flawlessly, and Rise.ai met our unique needs beautifully. Being able to use their credits as discount codes, rather than gift card codes is the flexibility we needed. Along the way as we ran into questions or issues their support team has been very helpful and responsive—thanks Pauline and John!

Beast & Buckle

Total gamechanger! The platform opens up tons of new opportunities for your store, and support is very responsive if you need any help getting things set up.

Swedishness

Amazing app and just as amazing and very efficient customer service from Sam. Thank you!! We are looking forward to working a lot more with rise.ai in the future.

The Robyn's Nest Boutique

We used Rise to migrate our old gift cards to our Shopify. Couldn’t be happier! They were very helpful and made the process super easy

Filling Pieces

Great solution for refunding with gift cards/store credit and bulk importing (!) gift cards which is not possible natively or any other app I could find.

Breakout Bras

This app's support team is quick and helpful! Thanks Keren :) The interface is clean and user-friendly. Great design!

My Front Page

Couldn't ask for a better Loyalty app! We were using a points based app but providing customers with Store Credit that is in my store's currency is great, they actually know what they are receiving. Plus the support team were very knowledge and patient (even for those of us that are less tech savvy).
I've only been using Rise a few weeks that but really promising so far.

Boody Canada

We started with Rise when they only offered the Gift Card functionality. Over time this app has evolved into an even more powerful tool for loyalty, store-credit, and even automated promos using gift cards for future purchase. An important part of our marketing and retention mix.

DUBIDA

האפליקצייה מציעה שירותים חשובים בעולם השיווק בדרכים מאד מתקדמות ומתוחכמות, ובמקביל המערכת שלהם מאד אינטואיטיבית כך שכל בעל חנות יכול להתקין אותה ולהתאים את העיצוב לחנות שופיפיי שלו. בנוסף, לכל בעלי החנויות/עובדים שפחות מנוסים בעולם התכנות, יש להם את הצוות הכי יעיל ומהיר שפגשתי עד כה מאז השקת החנות שלנו - קשובים להערות, משתדלים ליישם בקשות והכל בחיוך רחב שזה בכללי כיף אז כל הכבוד לכם ותודה מיוחדת לדנה וג'ון :)

The Islander Bookshop

Rise helped me immensely as I migrated my point of sale system (including all of my gift cards) from Square to Shopify. When I encountered some difficulty with the importing of all of my gift card codes, Rise helped me solve the issue even though it turned out to be a simple excel issue. Their customer service support went above and beyond. This app is an excellent addition to my shopify store for store credit and for gift cards. Their customer service is excellent!