Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

The Urban Flair

WOW. I was using this app for months had suddenly had an unapproved $600 charge on my Shopify bill today. On top of my $19.99 monthly subscription... I uninstalled immediately and will not be using forward

Cali Tiger

After upgrading on the spot to a higher plan for $199 a month we would of thought they would of fixed our issue. But no one week later a hundred messages to various support staff like Keren and Nadav and no reply. When you offer live chat you expect a reply but nothing. This company is playing on the fact that they have monopoly on the gift card system with Shopify. Worst experience ever.

December 8, 2020

Hi Sam,

It is Mark from the Rise.ai team. Thanks for the feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.

I took a look at our support logs and I can see that our support team is contacted you within a few minutes of your ticket being submitted. I can also see that during the last couple of years you've been a great user, and that you and your clients extensively and successfully using our services - happy to see that.

As our policy is 100% customer satisfaction you can reach us at info@rise.ai or at +1 646 8786419 so we could talk.

Mark

Viori

If I could rate 0, I would. In my personal experience, Rise.ai is shady and a company out to gouge the little guy. When a customer, like myself, sees "$0.20 an order" on their pricing page, I find it “convenient" how they don’t provide any other explanation about what that actually means, LOL! Until you get the $1,000 bill. As an extremely savvy Shopify website owner and Shopify app customer, when I read "$0.20 an order" that obviously means to me $0.20 an order made by an actual Rise.ai gift card, or, obviously when a Rise.ai gift card is purchased. Because let’s be honest, it would be INSANE for that to actually mean $0.20 of every order made in my shop haha. But it does. It means, regardless of their involvement, they will take $0.20 an order.

On what planet, in what galaxy, does Rise think they are entitled to $0.20 a damn order? Your app provides the LEAST amount of value of the 15+ apps I am currently using and your app is 5x -100x more expensive than my other apps even with a plan reduction.

AVOID Rise.Ai. Run.

July 4, 2020

Hi Bryce,

It is Roy from the Rise.ai team.

We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. However, similarly to many other Rewards platforms, our pricing structure is based on total store orders. You can find all the details here - https://rise.ai/pricing.

I took a look at our support logs and I can see that our support team explained to you our pricing structure within a few minutes of your ticket being submitted.

Roy

Dilly Blue

Inexplicable charges and inability to retrieve invoices to understand how the charges have been calculated despite having zero usage. No thanks.

October 22, 2019

Hi team,

It's Mark from the Rise.ai team. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback helps us get better!

Please notice that our pricing structure is based on total store orders. You can find all the details here - https://rise-ai.com/pricing. We would be happy to talk with you and understand how to make it even more clear so this won't happen again.

As our policy is 100% customer satisfaction - Please reach us at info@rise-ai.com or at +1 646 8786419 so we can talk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mark

Rachels Promise E Store

7 day free trial than $12.99 monthly for basic plan (20 cards a month & does NOT include your business name) and plans go up to $399.99 a month - Seriously!! This is the most expensive app for gift cards out there.

Oh, the $399.99 a month option cost so much because they allow your name on the card, let you add animation to your gift cards and customized email templates - totally worth $4800.00 a year (sarcasm).

Complete Rip-off!

March 21, 2019

Hey Rachel,

We have a $19/mo Starter plan, which includes all our basic Gift Cards and customizations features

Furthermore, our Premium plan is for merchants who use our automated Loyalty and Rewards program, Bulk Gift Card campaign tool and many more exclusive features.

You’re welcome to take another look and try our app again with our new retention and upsell tools. We’d love to have you back :)

Floral Hardy Of Skippack

The one feature we need (the ability to send a gift card directly to the recipient instead of having the customer forward it) is only available in the subscription plan that costs $69 more per month

March 21, 2019

Hey guys,

I’m Roy, head of customer success of Rise.ai. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. However, our pricing structure is very different than what you suggest. You can see it here - https://rise-ai.com/pricing

Our “send a Gift Card directly to a recipient” feature is available on all plans. That along with many more new tools, such as our automated Store Credit rewards.

I would appreciate another chance to earn your business, so we can help you to build the perfect gift card and store credit program.

You may reach us anytime at info@rise-ai.com or at +1 646 8786419.

Lovespoon Candles

Very disappointed....The app messed up my site appearance. I was billed multiple times for this app, and over two days no one was able to fix the issue of the "Send A Gift" button. Then after several follow up emails, I received no response.